𝟑 | 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞

Finally arriving at the bar, Angel Dust walks in and it feels like all eyes are on us. I feel some discomfort but I quickly shake it off, he is a huge celebrity here, after all. A lot of dudes come towards us and start flirting with him, and he flirts right back. Getting us our first round of tequila shots.

I see Angel Dust take the shot immediately and everyone cheers, I lick the salt off my hand, take the shot and then bite into the lime. The group cheers for me as well and a smile appears on my face.

The night goes on with Angel Dust practically making out with every single person around him, which made me leave and sit by the bar. He reminds me a lot of how I was when I was still alive, specifically the night where I was actually killed, but I don't want to go back to that lifestyle, it's not healthy. I don't know how he does it, and I don't know if I should respect him for it or be worried about him.

"Could I just get a vodka redbull? More redbull, than vodka though. Put it on that guy's tab." I point towards the booth where the whole group of men is sitting, and the bartender quickly mixes my drink.

I grab the drink and gulp it down, finishing it with a slam of the glass on the table and and a heavy exhale. I get off my seat, crack my back and neck and start walking towards the booth. 

"Alright lovebirds, I am so sorry but we actually need to get going!" I push of some dude off the spider demon and grab him by one of his arms. "Sorry to disappoint!" I smile towards them and quickly start pulling Angel Dust towards the exit.

"Hey! You're no fun! We were just getting to the fun part!" He whined, but followed me, stumbling over himself.

"I'm pretty sure you got drugged, cause no one gets that drunk from that little drinks, especially not if you work in that industry."

Once we're standing outside of the bar, I put his arm over my shoulder and I wrap my hand around his waist to keep him balanced. Slowly making my way back to the hotel I thank G... whoever that nobody followed us to the streets. The porn star keep grumbling stuff under his breath, but it's all so slurred I can't figure out what he's saying.

The way to the hotel is long, and the spider demon falling silent and all of a sudden becoming more heavy I guessed he fell asleep. I pick him up by the waist and I throw him over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He's surprisingly a lot lighter than I thought he would be. I hear tired screech to a halt next to us, and I look over to a very expensive looking car.

"Ahhh, there he is, my sweetheart!" A demon in a long pink coat and a pink top hat walks out of the car, wearing heart sunglasses and smoking a long cigar. I watch him closely, looking at him up and down. "I'm so glad you got him out of that place safe! It's okay, you can hand him over now, let me take the weight off your shoulders." He chuckles deeply, a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Sorry, I don't know you." I turn back to the road ahead and start walking towards the hotel.

A cloud of pink smoke appears in front of me, the demon emerging out of it, standing in front of me and blocking my way. "Oh, I don't think you know who I am. Let me introduce myself, I'm Valentino, his boss." He smiles again insincerely.

I feel one of Angel Dust's hands scratching my back, quickly drawing X's on it and my expression becomes more agitated towards this guy, who does he fucking think he is? Some pimp thinking he can make his employee work whenever he wishes?

"Yeah, no. I have never heard of you. Now fuck off and let me be on my damn way." I shove past him, walking. Mumbling under my breath. "Limp-dick jackass."

I walk a little faster, and thankfully after that interaction the demon leaves us alone. Soon after we arrive at the hotel, and I see Husk at the front desk, reading a magazine. I close the door with my foot and start walking towards the stairs, passing by the cat demon.