Part 34.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Ash suggests as everyone sits down.
"Ok but nothing too crazy Ash, we do have a child here" Amy says, looking at Fran.
"Me crazy? neverrr" Ash jokes. "Right me first, Ok, Haz, truth or dare?"
"Truth" Haz responds.
"Who tops in your relationship?" Ash smirks.
"Ashleigh we said not too much" Amy interjects.
"She doesn't know what that means it's fine, plus I want to know" Molly joins the conversation.
"Oh I think you all know it's definitely me" Haz laughs as Amy hides her face in the formers chest.
"Why is auntie Amy hiding auntie Haz?" Fran asks innocently.
"Don't worry kiddo she's just being silly" Haz responds, giving Amy a kiss on the head.
The game continues and then eventually it gets to kit.
"Elles Truth or dare?"
"I'll go dare" Ellie responds.
"Go sit on Grace's lap for the rest of the game" Kit says.
Ellie moves on to Grace's lap and just hides face in her chest.

They play some more but nothing else interesting really happens, eventually they stop and they all just start talking, Ellie is still sitting on Grace's lap.
"You ok darling?" Grace whispers to Ellie.
"Yeah, I can get off if you want" Ellie replies.
"Don't go anywhere, go to sleep if you're tired, I'll carry you to the car later"
"Ok thank you Gracie"
"Only you get to call me that"
"I know, it's cause I'm special." Ellie giggles.
"You definitely are El" Grace chuckles back. "Now go to sleep, you look tired"

Ellie falls asleep pretty quickly while the rest of the girls are still just talking, Fran has also fallen asleep on Amy.
"Should we get going to get Fran to bed?" Molly suggests.
"Probably, Elles, we're going" Eve adds.
"She's asleep too, I'll carry her to the car" Grace says, quietly enough to not wake Ellie up.
"Thanks Grace, are you coming round again tonight?" Molly asks.
"If that's ok?" Grace responds.
"Of course you can Grace"
"Thanks Molly"
"Of course Grace, do you want me to carry her to the car?" Molly asks
"No it's fine I've got her" Grace responds.
"Ok come on then" Eve adds, still holding Fran in her hip, the latter still fast asleep.

The athletes get to the car, Eve puts Fran in her seat and Grace places Ellie down and puts her seatbelt on before sitting next to the former as Molly gets ready to drive home. They get home eventually, it taking much longer than expected due to traffic on the way, by this point Fran has woken up and is complaining about being hungry, Ellie however is still fast asleep.

"She's always asleep" Molly laughs as Grace picks Ellie up from the car and walking her inside the house.
"I know, it's cute though" Grace adds on.
"Aww" Molly says, just happy to see that Grace makes Ellie happy and genuinely loves her.
"I'll take her up to her room so that she's more comfortable"
"Thanks Grace"

Grace carries Ellie up to bed but when the she is laying the latter down, Ellie begins to stir and to wake up.
"It's ok baby, go back to sleep" Grace says, quietly, but loud enough for Ellie to hear.
"Ok but stay here Gracie" Ellie responds, barely awake.
"Ok darling, let me get changed quickly then I'll get you changed then we can cuddle in bed." Grace says, getting two of Ellie's hoodies out of her wardrobe, along with two pairs of shorts, noticing one pair were hers.
"When did you take my shorts cheeky?" She laughs, throwing them at Ellie.
"Well that doesn't matter because they're mine now" Ellie chuckles back.
"Ok then these ones are mine" Grace says as she puts a pair of Ellie's spurs shorts on.
"Ok then my love" Ellie says, having finished getting changed and getting into bed under the covers. "Now hurry up and come here"
Grace gets into bed next to Ellie and holds the latter in her arms.
"Go to sleep baby, I'm here" Grace says, placing a kiss on Ellie's head, they soon both fall asleep, skip to the morning. Grace wakes up before Ellie and just looks at the latter with love in her eyes, giving Ellie a kiss on the head before deciding to go on her phone and wait for Ellie to wake up. However when she is scrolling through instagram and she notices the photos that Ellie had posted after the game the other day

 However when she is scrolling through instagram and she notices the photos that Ellie had posted after the game the other day

Ellie_bartrip: So happy to have made my debut with this amazing club, and always great to top it off with a goal in a historic win for this team, many more to come

Ellie_bartrip: So happy to have made my debut with this amazing club, and always great to top it off with a goal in a historic win for this team, many more to come. @spurswomen

the thing that stands out to Grace is the comments that have been written under the post, most of which are encouraging from either teammates or fans but there were also a few negative comments from certain fans.

comments:
kitgraham: Yes mini bartrip, such a bright future ❤️❤️
celinbizet: there she is, see how you didn't post the photo of you stealing grace 🤣🤣
reply to celinbizet: Ellie_bartrip: Sorry not sorry 🤣
graceclinton_x: there's my girl, what debut El, many more to come.
user1264386: How is she playing professionally for spurs, she's so bad
reply to user1264386: user2618336: innit, my little sister could beat her in a 1v1.
reply to user1264386 and user2618336: graceclinton_x: You don't get to say that, just because your jealous does not mean you need to comment on someone's posts to try and put them down, grow up.

There were more comments but Grace decides to stop reading them as she can feel herself getting physically angry. It's another half an hour before Ellie actually wakes up.
"Well good morning, I was starting to think you were going to sleep forever El" Grace chuckles as she gives Ellie a kiss.
"Hmm too early" Ellie mumbles, still not awake properly.
"Well you're not going to like me, we have to get up for training in about ten minutes" Grace says back.
"I'll get up in a minute, let me wake up properly first"
"Ok El, that's fine, but if you're not up in ten minutes, I will get Fran in here" Grace chuckles.
"That's mean Gracie"
"You love me really"
"I won't if you get Fran to jump on me"
"Well you better get up then hadn't you El" Grace teases.
"Fine, but I'm only going to training if I can wear your training jumper"
"Well then what am I going to wear?"
"My jumper"
"Ok then El, now up"

Ellie groans but gets up anyway, her and Grace both get dressed into their training kit and then they decide to make their way downstairs where Molly, Eve and Fran already are, the former two trying to get Fran to eat her breakfast. Ellie and Grace walk into the kitchen and Fran just runs straight up to Ellie wanting a hug, so Ellie lifts her younger sister off the floor and places the young girl on her hip. Once Fran has cuddled into Ellie for a while, the latter tries to encourage the former to eat her breakfast before the athletes have to leave to get to training. Fran eats a bit and then they all set off towards the training ground.

A/n: let me know what you think :)