Part 32.

"Don't be nervous little one, I won't bite, Leah on the other hand" Beth laughs and tickles Francesca, causing the small girl to laugh as well.
"What's your name kiddo?" Beth asks.
"Francesca"
"That's a cute name"
"I prefer being called Fran though" She replies shyly.
"Then that's what we'll call you kiddo" Ellie says trying to comfort the young girl.

Just then Molly runs back out the tunnel and over to the four athletes.

"Ellie can I speak to you quickly please?" Molly asks
"Yeah, kiddo can you stay with Beth for a minute for me, I'll come straight back" Ellie says crouching down to Fran.
"Ok"
"Kiddo come on let's kick a ball to each other while we wait" Beth says as she gets a ball off one of the staff members.

Molly and Ellie walk over to Eve to talk as Grace is walking off to Olga and Kit.

"What did social services say babe?" Eve asks once they are out of earshot of their teammates.
"That they were going to move her out of the home anyway as there had been reports against them and that we should be able to get custody of her again" Molly replies.
"That's great mum" Ellie adds.
"Does that mean we can take her home tonight?" Eve asks hopefully.
"It does" Molly responds.
"Did any of the girls know about Fran before you lost custody?" Ellie asks her parents.
"Yeah they all did, why?" Molly responds.
"Beth recognised her" Ellie says
"She loved Beth, don't think she remembers though"
"Well she was young so that's not really a surprise" Eve comments.

Just then a media person comes over asking to speak to Ellie, she says yes before taking the microphone and answering his questions.

"So big day today, your debut in this stadium against our biggest rivals, with a goal and assist" The reporter says.
"I mean yeah it means a lot that I even played today so to top it off with a goal and assist is just the dream" Ellie responds
"Thank you for your time, is there anything else you'd like to say before you go?"
"Yeah just to make sure you believe in yourself no matter where you come from and to know anyone can make it" Ellie says before giving the reporter the mic back and walking over to Grace.
"I heard that interview, you're so cute baby" Grace says smiling down at Ellie.

Just as Ellie is about to respond there is a small weight clinging to her leg.

"Oh hello kiddo, what's up?" Ellie says, picking Francesca up.
"Beth was chasing me" Francesca giggles out of breath.
"Oh no we better hide from her then hadn't we" Grace says going the conversation.
"Y-you're Grace Clinton" Fran says.
"I am kiddo, no need to be nervous" Grace says.
"But you're you" Fran whispers cutely.
"Do you want a cuddle with Grace Fran?" Ellie asks the young girl.
"Can I?" Fran responds excitedly.
"If you ask her nicely" Ellie says, placing Fran down.
"Grace do you think I could have a cuddle?" Fran asks, not quite pronouncing The r of Grace's name properly.
"Of course, come here kiddo" Grace says picking her up.
"I can't believe this, Grace Clinton is giving me a cuddle"
"You're so cute kiddo" Grace says looking at the young girl in her arms.
"Come on guys, we need to go back in now" Molly says coming over.
"It was nice meeting you all" Fran says as she tries to get out of Graces grip.
"You're not going anywhere, come on Fran let's go back in" Ellie says, holding out her hand.
"What do you mean?" Fran says confused.
"I didn't want to have this conversation here but Fran, you know you said you had two mums before you were put in care" Molly starts.
"Yeah why?" Fran questions
"We were your mums darling" Eve adds, crouching down to Fran.
"Really? Is that why we have the same last name Molly?"
"It is kiddo, you're safe now we are never letting you go again" Molly says.
"Now come on let's get going" Eve adds.

Ellie has walked off with Grace at this point so Molly, Eve and Fran walk into the changing room, when they do everyone notices the young girl who is hiding behind Molly.

"Do you not remember any of the girls kiddo?" Molly says.
"I remember Amy" Fran says barely above a whisper.
"Amy was always your favourite auntie, shall we go say hi"
"Yes please" Fran says getting excited.
"Come on then little one" Molly says as they both walk over to Amy and Haz.
"Hey, oh is that my favourite little girl?" Amy says, instantly recognising Francesca.
"You remember me?" Fran asks Amy.
"Of course I do, we were best friends" Amy responds.
"Fran told me you were her favourite aunt, Amy" Molly says.
"Well that makes my day, come here kiddo" Amy says, picking Fran up.
"What about me Fran?" Haz says, jokingly offended.
"Sorry not sorry" Fran says sticking her tongue out, causing Molly and Amy to laugh.
"There's my little girl back" Molly says, happy that Francesca is starting to remember everyone.

They all get changed and then get in the bus, Molly has Francesca on her hip but the latter is very unsettled.

"What's up darling?" Molly asks as she steps onto the bus.
"Where's auntie Ellie?" Fran asks innocently.
"She's just behind us darling and she's not your auntie, Ellie is your sister kiddo"
"Really?"
"Yes kiddo, do you want to sit with her and Grace on the way back?"
"Yes please mummy" Fran says before flinching.
"No need to flinch darling, I love it when you call me mummy" Molly replies feeling awful at how scared the young girl is "Elles can Fran sit with you and Grace on the way back to the training ground?" Molly asks as Ellie sits down in front of her.
"Yeah course, come on kiddo you can sit on my lap" Ellie says.

Fran climbs on Ellie's lap but ends up falling asleep layed over both Grace and Ellie, having her legs on the latter.
"You're so good with her El" Grace says, kissing Ellie on the forehead.
"Thanks babe, you are too, you'll be a great mum one day" Ellie responds quietly trying to not wake Fran up.
"Only if you're the babies mum too" Grace adds.
"Well that sounds like a deal" Ellie says, leaning over to kiss Grace.
"Ellie and Grace just kissed" Kit shouts laughing.
"Kit Graham shut your mouth" Ellie snaps back.
"It's ok El, they would have found out soon anyway" Grace says, wrapping her arm around Ellie.
"We would, very soon, like in five minutes when you fall asleep on her Elles" Rosella joins in.
"Oh shush Rosie" Ellie says as she hides her face into Grace because she was blushing.
"Leave her alone Rosie" Grace defends.
"Oh look at you defending her" Rosie chuckles before turning back around and continuing her conversation with Shelina.

When they get back to the training ground everyone makes their way to their cars but Ellie doesn't want to leave Grace.

"Mum you know you love me?" Ellie says whilst still holding Fran who is still asleep.
"What do you want kiddo?" Molly says jokingly.
"Can I stay round Grace's tonight?"
"I don't see why not, pass Fran here then" Molly says as Ellie passes Fran over, who then wakes up.
"Where's Ellie going?" Fran asks
"She's staying round Grace's tonight kiddo"
"No I want Ellie" Fran says, starting to cry.
"I'll be back tomorrow Fran, I promise" Ellie says, kissing Frans head.
"No that's what people say and then they never do" Fran says properly crying now.
"Ok, sorry Grace" Ellie says, going on her tiptoes, giving Grace a kiss on her temple.
"Grace can come to ours if you want" Molly says.
"Thank you mum, you're the best."
"Ok come on then let's get home"

a/n: Hope you enjoy.