Part 2.

...Molly. I'm not really sure why but she kept looking up at me and Alice and smiling at us.
Alice: Can you see Molly keeps looking at us?
Ellie: I was just thinking that it must be a coincidence.
Alice: We'll see.
Ellie: Have you done something Alice?
Alice: No I haven't.
The match was just about to start but when they were coming out Molly kept smiling at us and then she came over to put her jacket on the subs bench she turned around and said.
Molly: Hey hope you enjoy the game girls I have to go now but I'll talk to you later if you're still here (walks off)
Ellie: Did she just talk to us.
Alice: She certainly did and she wants to talk to us again later.
*the match*
'44 GOAL Molly Bartrip scores a screamer from out side the box and for her celebration she seems to kiss a tattoo and look into the crowd.
Half time
'66 GOAL and it's Molly Bartrip again, she is everywhere today!
'70 Molly Bartrip has been brought down in her own box and although she is back on her feet they have had to sub her off so she doesn't injure herself anymore.

Molly just got subbed off but she scored twice and both times she seemed to look in our direction but I'm sure it's someone else I mean why would she look at me she doesn't even know who I am.
Molly: Hey do you mind if I sit here?
Ellie: No of course not! Well played today by the way 2 goals that's amazing!
Molly: Thanks, sorry I didn't get your name?
Ellie: Oh I'm Ellie, may I just say you're like my biggest idol.
Molly: Hey Ellie it's lovely to meet you.
Molly's POV:
I've just been subbed off so I decided it was my time to talk to her to make sure it's her. She told me her name and I immediately new it was her.
Molly: So are you two sisters?
Alice: No we're best friends.
Molly: Oh ok I see are either of your parents here?
Ellie: Umm no I'm in care but I'm staying with Alice for a bit and her parents are coming back to pick us up after.
Molly: Well that flew by it's the end, are you guys able to stay for a bit?
Alice: Yeah I think so.
Molly: Come down to the pitch then.
Ellie: Really?
Molly: Yeah of course also Ellie can I give you something?
Ellie: What is it?
Molly: Well two things actually (takes her shirt off and gives it to Ellie and also a piece of paper)
Ellie: No way really and what's this? You're phone number, but why?
Molly: The shirt is because you said I was your biggest idol and the phone number because I want to get to know you better.
Ellie: Woah really no way this is the best day ever!
Molly: I'm glad I've made you happy (gets called over by manager) so sorry I have to go but text me yeah make sure you get home safe you two (hugs Ellie)
Alice: Let's go Elles mum will be waiting.
Ellie: Yeah let's go.
We get to the car and I'm still so buzzing so I decide to message Molly before I forget.
Ellie: hey it's me Ellie just thought I'd message you so you could get my number.
*End of messages*
Jane: Hey girls how was it?
Ellie: Really good thanks.
Alice: Yeah Molly came and talked to us and gave Ellie her shirt and phone number.
Jane: Oh no way that's so cool.
Alice: I think she is your mum Elles.
Jane: She could be you do both have the same last name.
The rest of the car journey was quite quiet and I was just thinking if it could be true. Could Molly Bartrip be my mum?

A/n: I feel like no one likes this one but I do so I will carry on writing it and if no one reads it then oh well I'm enjoying myself.