Part 23.

*meanwhile, downstairs*

Molly: I'm sorry *just starts to break down and then Eve runs over to her*

Eve: Don't be sorry it's ok let it all out babe.

Molly: This is all my fault.

Eve: It's not babe, you've done nothing wrong.

*Just then the pizza gets here*

Molly: *wipes her tears* I'll go get those two. *walks upstairs*

*a couple minutes later, they all come back down, and Ellie sits next to Molly but doesn't say anything*

*skip to after they've eaten*

Molly's pov:
I still feel so bad, I haven't had anything to eat, I hate to admit it but I think I'm going back to my old ways. Come to think about it, I haven't seen Ellie eat all day either.

Molly: Elles are you going to eat anything?

Ellie: No thank you, I'm not hungry.

Eve: You had training all day, you need to eat.

Ellie: Well I'm not hungry. *Snuggles into Molly and hides her face*

Molly: You ok darling? *she can feel Ellie crying into her side* *mouths to Eve* Leave it for now.

*nothing happens for the rest of the evening and Ellie refuses to leave Molly's side the whole time*

Molly: Do you want to go to sleep? *Ellie nods* ok come on then.

I pick Ellie up and tell everyone that I'll be back down in a bit. She looks so drained and tired, I'm guessing from the running and all the crying, I just really hope she's going to be ok.

Ellie: Thank you mum, I love you.

Molly: I love you too darling, you know where I am if you need me.

Ellie: Yes thank you, see you in the morning mum.

Molly: Night darling. *walks out*

As I walk out the door Billie and Brooke are just coming up the stairs.

Molly: It's just that room there *points* Elles is just falling asleep, but she's still awake.

Billie: Ok thank you.

Molly: No problem, see you in the morning.

Billie: See you.

Brooke: See you in the morning.

*They walk into Ellie's room*

Ellie: Hey guys.

Billie: Hey baby, you ok?

Ellie: Yeah just tired, can I have a cuddle?

Billie: Of course you can.

Ellie: Come here then, oh sorry Brookie you're sleeping here if that's ok.

Brooke: Yeah all good thanks

*They all say night and then all fall asleep*

*The next morning*

Billie's pov:
I woke up before Ellie and she just looks so small and cute in my arms, I can tell she's still asleep but she keeps trying to move closer into my chest. She's so small and cute, and now I'm going to make sure to protect her and never let her get hurt again. Just as I'm thinking all of this, Brooke starts to wake up.

Brooke: Morning Billie, how did the lovebirds sleep?

Billie: Shush she's still asleep.

*Ellie starts to wake up, but just snuggles closer into Billie*