Part 12.

Emilia's pov:
We've been watching stranger things for about half an hour when I notice that Elles has fallen asleep. She looks so small and cute when she curls up and falls asleep on someone. I'm just looking at the sleeping teen when I hear the door open.
Shannon: Hello I'm ho- (quieter) oh sorry didn't realise she was asleep. How long has she been asleep? (Sits down next to them)
Emilia: She's been asleep about half an hour, I was going to carry her upstairs but I didn't want to wake her and she looks so small and cute when she's like this.
Shannon: She really does. Look I'm going to go have a shower then I'll be back down ok bubs?
Emilia: Ok buba I'll be here. How did your shoulder hold up by the way?
Shannon: Oh yeah it was actually alright surprisingly.
Emilia: That's good then. See you in a bit buba.
Shannon: Ok see you in a bit bubs. (Walks off)
Emilia: (Ellie starts to wake up) Oh sorry did we wake you up?
Ellie: No don't worry I just woke up. (5 minutes later Shannon walks back down)
Shannon: Oh hey Elles you're awake.
Ellie: Yeah I woke up about 5 minutes ago.
Shannon: (Sits down and puts Ellie's legs on her so Ellie was now laying with her head in Emilia's lap and her legs on Shannon) So what do people want to watch?
Emilia: You're only asking this cause you're scared of stranger things and want us to switch something else on. (Laughs)
Ellie: You're scared of stranger things. How it's not real? (Chuckles)
Shannon: I just don't like that kind of thing. Leave me alone guys. Can we watch friends?
Emilia: Yeah I'm cool with that. You ok with that Elles?
Ellie: Of course I love friends who doesn't?

Shannon's pov:
This little girl has been through so much. We've been sitting here for about half an hour and Elles is now asleep over me and Em. If you just looked at her there is no way you would believe she is 13 nearly 14 because she is so small. I turn to Em.
*End of pov*

Shannon: She's so small and cute I feel so bad she's been through so much.
Emilia: I know she deserves none of it she is the sweetest little thing. I mean just look at her. (Smiles)
Shannon: I know I love her so much. (Emilia yawns) Shall we try and get some sleep too now?
Emilia: Yeah but we might have to stay here I don't want to wake her up.
Shannon: Sofa it is then! Night bubs love you lots.
Emilia: Night buba love you more.
*The next morning*
I woke up at an actually decent time today. Theres a first for everything I guess! Once I have finally woken up properly I realise that not only am I still on the sofa but that Shan and Em are still down here with me aswell. Just as I'm thinking this Shan starts to wake up.
Shannon: Oh hey Elles, how did you sleep?
Ellie: I actually slept very well thank you. How did you sleep?
Shannon: I slept very well thank you.
We decide to just sit and watch tv while we wait for Em to wake up.

A/n: Sorry for the long wait it's been a very busy time atm. Hope you enjoy