Part 6.

I was walking back from the toilet when I saw my head of year, Mr Johal, I just wanted to get back but I couldn't because of course he wanted to in his words 'have a quick chat'.
Mr Johal: Hey Ellie how are you doing?
Ellie: Yeah fine thanks sir.
Mr Johal: Ok well just remember if you ever need a chat you know where I am.
Ellie: Yeah thanks sir.
I carry on walking back and when I get back I walk in on Shannon saying.
Shannon: Yeah but I think we should ask her first.
Ellie: Ask who what?
Emilia: Do you want to or do you want me to?
Shannon: You do it I'll cry if I do.
Emilia: So we were thinking, only if you want it though, if you would like us to foster you and possibly adopt you if all goes well?
Ellie: Oh my God no way you're joking with me right?
Shannon: Of course not we wouldn't joke about something like this. We would really like to Elles we just want to see you back to your happy self.
Emilia: So it's obviously up to you but just think about it yeah?
Ellie: What if I don't need to think about it? What if I can tell you now?
Shannon:(Through tears) of course you can tell us now.
Ellie: Well I would love for you two to foster me.
Shannon: Aww come here I thought you were going to say no for a second then (hugs Ellie)
Ellie: Come on Emilia join in the hug too (hugs Emilia too) I just want to thank you for doing this you don't understand what it means.
Emilia: So do you have somewhere safe to stay till we can get custody over you?
Ellie: Yeah I'm staying at Alice's.
Shannon: Ok good so you're safe and remember you have my number if you need me and I can give you Emilia's if you both want.
Emilia: Yeah that's a good idea.
Shannon: Right I'll go and call someone to get this underway Em can you stay here please?
Emilia: Of course.
Ellie: (Starts trying to scratch at her arms which are already really badly cut up from earlier)
Emilia: Hey hey Elles, can I call you Elles? (Ellie nods) Elles please don't do that it won't help it may feel like it but just talk to me or Shan we are here for you and always will be.
Ellie: I'll try it's just so hard and I feel like you two don't know what you're getting into with me (Shannon walks back in) I can be quite hard work.
Shannon: It's ok even if we don't know we'll learn and try our very best and we will always be here for you ok? Now let me look at those and I'll clean them up for you ok?
Ellie: Ok (winces in pain) (under breath) why am I so stupid?
Emilia: (hugs Ellie) Hey Elles don't say that you are perfect and I know I can't speak for Shan but I love you and I'm going to protect you with my life.
Shannon: Yeah I'm the same we won't let anything happen to you now you're safe.
Ellie: What did my social worker say on the phone?
Shannon: That you can move in whenever and that we can make it official at any time so you just need to decide when you want to move in with us. But take your time whenever you're ready.
Ellie: Wait since when did you two live together that's great. I told you you'd end up with each other and that was 2 years ago!
Emilia: Do you want to tell her or should I?
Shannon: You can.
Emilia: Ok. So we have been going out for about a year and a half now, you're the only one other than our families, well my family, that know.
Ellie: Wow I was not expecting that. I'm so happy for you two, but if you don't mind me asking Shan why haven't you told your family?
Shannon: We'll let's just say they aren't the most supportive of me for who I am and I haven't actually talked to them in years.
Ellie: Oh I'm sorry for asking.
Shannon: No it's ok I'm used to it now.
Ellie: So when can I move in? If it's not rude to ask.
Shannon: Of course it's not rude and literally whenever you are ready. It's up to you.
Ellie: Well when's the soonest I can then?
Shannon: Once you've packed all your stuff up.
Ellie: I only have my school stuff which is in form, shit, I left Alice without explaining.
Emilia: (laughs) Right first language, and second why don't you go get your back and ask if you can talk to her and tell her the news and then we're all set whenever you're ready.
Ellie: Ok I'll go now. Should I come back here after?
Shannon: Yeah we'll be here. See you in a bit.
Ellie: See you in a bit.
*Walks back to form and Mr Thomas is talking to Alice outside*
Alice: There you are I was worried about you.
Ellie: Alice don't cry and don't say you're not cause I can see you are. But I have something to tell you.
Mr Thomas: I'll leave you two alone.
Alice: So what is it? Are you ok baby?
Ellie: Yeah I'm ok and well the thing is...

A/n: I love writing this even if not as many people are reading this one. Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading.