New Students

-"HELL NO!! I'M NOT DOING IT!!!"

-"You're such a little Bakubitch! Just sign the damn paper!!"

-"FUCK OFF, YOU DUMB WHORE!!! AND DON'T CALL ME BAKUBITCH!!!"

-"If you're gonna call me a dumb whore, then I'll call you whatever the hell I want!! Now sign the paper, bakuhoe!!"

-"I said FUCK OFF, Y/N!! I'M NOT SIGNING MY LIFE AWAY TO SOME STUPID EXTRA!!"

-"Oh Bakuhoe, your crusty ass sheets know that I'm way more to you than just some stupid extra. Now sign your soul over to me right now."

-Your entire class sat silently as you tried to force a contract onto Bakugo's desk. 

-Ida sat at the front of the class sweating profusely.

-He'd long since given up on trying to stop the two of you's bickering...but that didn't mean he was comfortable with it.

-You'd be lying if you said you weren't still on edge from Hiriko's appearance last night.

-Which was exactly why you needed this selfish fuck to sign away his life and freedoms and everything else he owned. 

-Right now he had the most physical and calculatory strength for what you might need to do.

-Midoriya still needed to grow more to reach his full potential.

-"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SHEETS, YOU DAMN EXTRA!!" 

-Sadly you were too on edge to taunt him for the way his face turned bright pink at your comment.

-Suddenly Bakugo stood on the desk, grabbed the paper, and allowed his quirk to make it nothing more than a trinkle of flames.

-For a moment, the sight felt almost prophetic, but you pushed that thought from your mind.

-In terms of gifts, you were by far the strongest one in the room. It was your job to love and protect all your wonderful classmates that you see as your new perfect family.......

-"YOU POMERANIAN BITCH!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO MAKE THAT?!?! I SPENT ALL MORNING MAKING THAT?!"

-"Tch, you spent all that time working on a contract to steal my soul?! You DEMON!!"

-"Shut up, you destructive oof! I was taking notes in class too!!"

-"THAT'S HORSESHIT!!"

-"PROVE IT!!!"

-" GOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING, METALHEAAAAAAADS!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Teacher Mic had used his quirk at the volume just barely under 

ear-bleeding. It wasn't quite there...but barely...just barely.

-You and Bakugo quickly plop back in your seats.

-"Damn, we're always getting tortured because of those two."

-You and Bakugo whirl around simultaneously and lock eyes on Mineta.

-"What was that, you damned extra?!" Bakuhoe looked pissed.

-"Did you say something, Mineta?"  You looked sweetly psychotic. (like Toga)

-"Alright, enough. All of you shut up and pay attention."

-Everyone sat up and faced forward as Aizawa walked into the room.

-You noticed he left the door open, something he usually doesn't do to avoid passerbys seeing him napping.

-As Aizawa spoke, you sort of zoned out thinking about the previous night.