Big Brother

The moment you awoke the next morning, Horikage's words played through your head all day long. It has hard to focus in class when your brain was constantly trying to decipher what he'd said.

~He wants you back~

He had said "he". Not "him." Not "they." 

All For One is currently being tightly monitored in a high-tech security room, but perhaps he had left instructions for the League before he'd left.

Maybe somehow he is pulling some strings. But you knew that wasn't it.

When Horikage said "HE wants you back", you knew all along that he was talking about Hiriko.

When you didn't see him with the others when you were being held hostage by the LOV, you assumed that he'd done like you and ran off.

But based off what Horikage was saying it's safe to say that Hiriko never left.

When the two of you were very young, it was discovered that despite Hiriko being older, your body was better fit to handle a large quantity of quirks.

Of course All For One still gave his loyal son quirks little by little so as not to hurt him. But you on the other hand were "special" and were delivered multiple quirks agonizing quirks at a time. Because of this, you became familiar with splitting headaches and piercing migraines.

You wondered what kind of monster Hiriko had become under your father's ruthless control.

You looked down at your notebook to see your answer: (Pick Your Brother Below)

1.

2

2.

"I see

"I see. So he's beyond saving..."  You whispered your thoughts a bit too loud and Bakugo turned to look at you curiously. You quickly closed your notebook and tried to focus on the rest of Present Mic's lesson.

There would be time to think about your brother later. In order to keep protecting UA, you had to remain a student at UA and that meant you had to pay attention in class.

But all the while you knew that something was brewing. And the very person that bring upon UA's downfall was rising from the shadows. And this time...it wasn't Horikage.