What About You?

You got back to your dorm safe and sound last night but couldn't help but wonder about the two men from earlier. You felt like you'd seen them before somewhere. And you couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching you. Aoyama had been extra creepy lately, but you decided to let it slide.

You were sitting at your desk thinking about going to the mall with the other girls in your class. Suddenly, you looked up and saw Bakugo and your class president arguing over basically nothing.

 "Both of you, shut the hell up, I'm trying to think!" Surprisingly, everyone got quiet and looked at you. You continued to think about what you'd do after school while no one spoke.You looked up again, even more annoyed than before. 

"I wanted you dummies to stop yelling not for everyone to start staring at me like a bunch of creeps. Especially you, grape boy." Minoru Mineta, the most perverted person on the planet, had been staring at you before you'd told the boys to be quiet.

"Ooh, grape boy. Is that your new sexy nickname for me." Aggravated, you activated your quirk and prepared to end Mineta. However, a certain sleepy-loving teacher of your had other plans.

 "Y/N, please refrain from attacking your classmates. Nezu's going to be pissed if I let ANOTHER one of my students get beat to death." Aizawa had been listening from his sleeping bag and had turned off your quirk once you were about to kick Mineta's ass.

"With all due respect, sir, this is Mineta we're talking about. He's 100% replacable." The class erupted in laughs, even Aizawa failed to hide his amusement.

"Nonsense, every single one of you are of extreme and equal importance!" All Might said as he walked through the door. Midoriya immediately sat up and it made you wonder if Todoroki was right about him being All Might's secret love child.

"Even Mineta?"Jiro said as she poked the pervert with her earphone jack. He'd been trying to look up Mina's skirt AGAIN.

"Yes, even Mineta." Mineta seemed pleased by this, but you weren't buying it. All Might had hesitated too long and there was a look of doubt on his face as if he were questioning his own words.

At no point for the rest of the day did you think of the two men from earlier. But it's safe to say that you were on their minds constantly. In fact, they were already planning to kidnap you and they'd only just figured out what your quirk was after hours of digging. You were satisfied with your life, but here two crazy men were about to turn it upside-down.

*lmao tell me what you think. No hate please, this is my first story so I'm sorry if it's trash.*