Outside

Aizawa's pov

We finally made it to the LOV's secret base. I just hope those brats are alright. "What if they're being tortured," Mic said, worrying. He was right. Who knows what kind of cruel things the villians are doing to them.

All Might's pov

I AM HERE. But I wasn't. I wasn't there for them. My poor, poor students. How could I fail them so drastically. Are they even still alive? Could they be dead? No, I must continue to think positively, be encouraging. For the citizens, and for myself. But......what if they really are-

"WEINERLESS, WEINERLESS. ALL FOR ONE IS WEINERLESS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!" 

...

Well at least we know one of them is alive. Maybe she's being brave for Bakugo, maybe he's-

"SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU DAMNED EXTRA!! NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DADDY ISSUES!!!"

...

so......at least we know they're both alive......

Aizawa's pov

Why was I worried, again?

Present Mic's pov

I am so proud, they are really embracing heir inner voices. It's almost ear-shattering. I love it.

All the other Pro Heroes there witnessing your tantrum:

"YOU BITCH, NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR DAMN OPINION, BAKUGO!!!! BE QUIET!!!!"

...

Your pov:

Are they just going to stand outside or are they going to come save us? I know I'm awesome but I can only stall for so long. And I'm running out of dirt.

Knock Knock "Pizza delivery!" It's about friggin time. All the villians looked at each other confused, you just got quiet and smirked. "What's so funny-

Bam!  The door burst open and thick vines grew through the room wrapping around all the villians. 

(Be patient my dear readers, we'll get to the motive for kidnapping very soon.)

"Hi, Mr. Aizawa." You said cheerfully. "Hey, brat." He said, glad that you and Bakugo didn't appear to be hurt. "It was so sweet of you to sacrifice a nap to come save us. Though, you did take your sweet time outside that door. I was sooooooo scared." Behehehehe. 

"Oh, give me a break. The entire neighborhood could hear you two yelling, you were fine." Suddenly, a loud blonde ran through the door and embraced you and Bakugo, one at a time, because you were both still chained up. "OH MY ROCKSTARS!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU TWO ARE OKAY!!!"

"OI, ENOUGH WITH THIS SAPPY STUFF!! GET ME DOWN NOW!!!!" How dare he ruin such a kind of wholesome moment. You thought about hosting a small supply of Legos in your back pocket. Just in case of emergencies. You turned and winked at the readers.

(Me proceeding to choke on my decaf coffee: What the- Sero, we need some tape, the fourth wall has been broken by Y/N!!)