Traitor

The next day was somehow even worse. Not only did Aizawa put your class through the most painful and excruciating training you'd ever experienced, but Class 1-B would be joining you. You were filled with dread as you used your quirk over and over in training. 

You paused to look up at Class 1-B who were watching in horror as your class cried, whined, puked, and sweated everywhere. You could hear Tokoyami's screams from inside the dark cave he was in. Dark Shadow must be feral with total darkness surrounding him. You saw teacher Aizawa's "smile" turn into a frown when he saw you just standing there, and you were about to go back to training when you felt it.

That feeling that something didn't belong, it was two of them again. One that was new and the other that should never have been there. You pretended to look around as you sought out the source. There. One was coming from Midoriya as he used his quirk. No, not his quirk, one passed down to him with care. He seemed worthy of it, it was a gift, his quirk. But the other one......

This other feeling, the feeling of a quirk that doesn't belong. It was completely out of place. The quirk of someone who was once quirkless, just like Midoriya. Except this quirk had been taken and given to someone else....someone in YOUR class. It wasn't a gift from someone who cared, it was an exchange. Whoever had this quirk was in debt to the giver. And those in debt will do anything to get out, especially if something valuable is at stake. 

This could only mean one thing........UA has a traitor....and it's someone in your own class. You were gonna be sick. You began hurling into a nearby trashcan, then someone came up beside you and did the same in the one next to you. "If you tell anyone, I'll tell him who you are, and he will order everyone around you to be killed." You looked up.....and then you knew.

They were all there, the signs. It was so obvious, yet he hid it so well. Or at least he thought he did. You could see the regret in he eyes as he glanced at you, then he went back to his training without a word. How could he? Weren't we all friends? Was everything a lie? Do we mean nothing to him? Didn't he care?

You stared as Aoyama walked away. He didn't know that you knew, you could tell, but he was certainly on edge. How did you not notice it before? His belly button lazor, Izuku's "strength" quirk. They weren't there own. They both caused the user pain and discomfort, yet they still used them. The main difference, Deku wasn't a traitor and he used his quirk sincerely. But Aoyama was working for the League of Villians.

No, it was more than that. He was working for HIM. The "gifter", the man who'd given him his quirk. The one who wanted you to rule the world with him and to destroy all the heroes. The one who's blood ran in your veins and made you sick to think about. Aoyama was working One For All. The man you used to call father.