Girl's Day (Part 2)

You unfolded your paper and smiled. Nice. Without making it obvious, you glanced over at the person you would be getting an outfit for. 

Tsuyu Asui (aka Tsu) was the just the kind of dress up challenge you needed. Again, without making it obvious you checked out her body. She's very petite and flexible. Has a rather cute face as well. Green is obviously her color. 

"Okay everybody," said Mina, "let's go pick out some clothes!" You smiled as you all split up to find the best outfit for your person. 

You decided to bring back two outfits for Tsu, simply because you couldn't decide which one would look cuter on her. 

Eventually all of you found an outfit or two and met back together by the changing rooms. "Okay, Tsu first!" said Ochaco. You cheerfully handed Tsu her clothes and she nervously retreated into the changing room.

You couldn't wait to see your friend in her cute new outfits. Finally she pulled the curtain back, revealing the first outfit. 

"Awww, Tsu

"Awww, Tsu. You look so cute!" ,everyone said in unison. Yes!  You knew it would be a genius idea to give the cute frog girl a mammal outfit. It gave the crowd a pleasant shock to see her in something so almost scandalous. 

"As much as I love this outfit, Tsu, you still have one more to try one." ,you said cheerfully. "Ribbit," Tsu nodded and pulled the curtain back so she could change again.

After putting on the second outfit, Tsu felt a lot more confident. She pulled back the curtain and...

 She pulled back the curtain and

Everyone was stunned. "Wow, Tsu. You look incredible." Jirou said. Despite you being the one who had picked out the outfit, you were frozen in place. This time it wasn't due to admiration. There was something about the way Tsu looked in that outfit that bothered you.

Maybe it was the sudden confidence she'd displayed, or the dim lighting, or perhaps it was your own brain messing messing with you. Either way, once Tsu changed back into normal clothes you still couldn't shake that uncomfortable feeling of what she reminded you of.

Because for some odd reason, in that outfit.....

Tsu looked like a villain.............one of your dad's villains.

                                                    -TO BE CONTINUED-

A Note From the Author:

Hey Simps, sorry this chapter is so short. I haven't been updating as much as I should and now I have two tests tomorrow and I am struggling so hard to keep my eyes open. Anyways, here's a new part for the most hungriest of simps. Hope yall enjoyed this. Dress-Up Part 2 coming out soon, hopefully.