Girls' Day (part 1)

When you finally made it to the mall, Ashido chased you around the entrance until you gave a suitable excuse as to why you were so late. You finally just told her that you had overslept and was taking your time getting ready. She started throwing balls of acid at you until you were both out of breath. The others girls just stood to the side and laughed as the two of you wheezed.

When you both recovered, all of you went into the mall. As expected, the first place you all went to was a clothing store. You started getting frustrated when you couldn't find a matching outfit that you liked.

Somehow sensing your frustration, Tsu spoke up. 

"*ribbit* Hey girls, let's make this fun. We should play secret dress-up."

"Secret dress-up? What's that?" Jiro asked, curiously.

"*ribbit* It's something I just made up," Tsu said proudly. "Basically it's like Secret Santa, but instead of giving your person gifts, you find them a cute outfit."

You and all the other girls loved this idea and were eager to get started.

"So how do we decide who dresses up who?" asked Hagakure.

"We can draw names," said Momo, pulling a pen and sheet of paper from her bra.

"That's a great idea," you said.

You were so lucky to have such intelligent friends. Imagine if you'd stayed with your father and had to deal with the LOV's bad plans and bad ideas all the time.

Now that you think about it, you can see why your father was so desperate to get you back. If you had joined the LOV they probably would have been unstoppable.

You stopped your daydreaming as you were handed a small, folded piece of paper. You looked around and noticed all the other girls had one as well. Inside contained the name of the person you would be picking out an outfit for. 

"Okay now, everybody open your paper. Don't say who got unless it's yourself."

You were so excited. You immediately unfolded your paper and read the name on it.

"Nice!"

TO BE CONTINUED

A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

Hey Simps, new chapter is out. Eat up! 

If you made a request in the story, don't worry I'm coming with it.

Also Girl's Day Part 2 will be coming out soon!

For now, just try to imagine who you got!

Thx and have a great day!