Mother

She didn't get a funeral, your mother was cremated the very next day. All For One said he didn't want her body stinking up the house. Your life was torn into a million pieces, you couldn't believe that he'd killed your mother right in front of you. And for what?

"She was in the way. You're my heir, nothing more." His words hurt more than ever. There was no one to comfort you now, she was gone, and there was nothing you could do about it. You spent all your days training, pretending the punching bag was his face. He'd taken the only person you'd ever loved. 

"Y/N!" He'd been calling you from the doorway. "WHAT!" You turned and snapped at him. He furrowed his brows and told you to go to bed. You ignored him and started kicking the punching bag harder. "You haven't slept since I killed that woman."

"THAT WOMAN WAS MY MOTHER!" All For One rolled his eyes and said that she was in the way, that she'd been trying to lead you away from your destiny. Infuriated, you told him that at least she cared about you, that she wanted you to be happy.

"You're just a coward." You said, "You're too scared and weak to kill All Might on your own so you try to get others to do it for you. You're nothing, father, you're just too stubborn to admit it." All For One said nothing as he walked over to you and slapped you.

"Don't forget your place, brat. I won't hesitate to do to you what I did to that, woman." You glared and gritted you teeth at him. "Do it, I want to be with my mother." All For One grabbed you by the neck and started choking you. You could feel is grip tightening, but you didn't fight back. You continued to glare at him as it got harder to keep your eyes open, then finally, everything went dark.