What Do They Think?

Dabi and Shiggy back at base but their minds weren't on their next plan. The others had noticed and asked them what was wrong. Neither of them spoke up. Finally the others gave up and left, leaving the two alone in the bar together.

"So...." Shiggy said, expecting Dabi to say something useful. 

"So what?" Dabi knew exactly what Shigaraki was prying for yet he refused to give him the satisfaction of getting an immediate answer.

"Are we just going to pretend that girl didn't happen today?" Shigaraki was impatient, he wanted something, but he didn't know what it was. All he knew was that it had something to do with you and Dabi was the only one who could help him get what he wanted.

"That's exactly what we're going to do, she's just a random girl that you happened to have clumsily bumped into while she was enjoying a nice cup of coffee." Shigaraki glared at Dabi, which only encouraged him. "Not to mention, she started roasting you. If only she'd been able to say how crusty you are, I wonder what she'd have said."

Shigaraki's face flushed red as he thought about what Dabi had said. You were different and Shigaraki knew it, Dabi knew it as well, he was merely putting up a cold act for looks and to protect his reputation. Both men wondered how they'd be able to see you again.

"I wonder what her quirk is, I mean we already know her name." Dabi said, leaning against a wall. Shigaraki narrowed his eyes at him. "You mean YOU already know her name, how'd you figure it out anyway?"

"It was on her name tag genius, she's a student at UA." Shiggy looked to the readers and raised an eyebrow. "Of all the schools, she has to go there." If you went to UA, you almost certain to become a hero, the opposite of what Shiggy and Dabi were hoping you'd be.

"Drop the act and admit it, Dabi. You want her just as much as I do, she's perfect." Shiggy was reaching and he knew it. Dabi sighed and raised off the wall. "Fine. She's definitely something, and I happened to really enjoy it when she roasted you. I wouldn't mind seeing that again."

It was good enough, both men had finally found something to brighten their dull lives. They did some internet sleuthing and found your name under Class 1-A, along with Katsuki Bakugo. Their undercover spy had given them the exact location of where the two freshman classes would be spending their "vacation". They would go there and take you and Bakugo, they had everything planned out. Now all they had to do was wait.