QUESTIONS

Ah, the sun was shining. The birds were singing. And All For One was currently being held in the deepest. darkest, locked away prison dungeon on earth. All was well in the world.

(Okay, he has an idea. Aoyama is currently not willing traitor material. We're gonna need a voluntary spy in UA. Mwahahahahaha! Ahem. You can each vote in the comments who you want it to be. Here are my rules: 

1. Please vote only once                                                                                                                                                    2. Do not pick Aoyama or any of the actual villains                                                                                            3. Try to put all votes in one comment section                                                                                                     4. There is no 4, I just think four is a rather lovely number.

The next traitor will show up when enough proper votes are counted by me.)

You couldn't understand why All For One would allow the LOV to go through with this whole kidnapping plan, it was nothing but disastrous for them. They'd ended up with less people than they'd started with.

Sure, he'd let Shiggy go around and be reckless once before, but even that didn't go right for them. The only explanation you could think of was that All For One was trying to get Shiggy to mature. But why so recklessly?

He had to know that you know Aoyama is a traitor, which was something you'd discreetly whispered to Mr. Aizawa while he was unchaining you back at the LOV base. Had All For One been counting on you to keep quiet because he knew how much you cared about your friends? And how would he know?

None of it made any sense. As far as you know, All For One doesn't have a future-seeing quirk. They were extremely rare and there was no way your father could get his filthy hands on one without you noticing, right?

All this was way too stressful to think about, but it was also important. What if...

"Y/N?!!!!" Why? Just why? You looked up to see your blond teacher staring down at your empty paper. Every bit of ringing in your ears hurt as you tried to think of a good excuse for why you weren't taking notes.

"Y/N," said Present Mic, "care to explain?" Got it. "Teacher Mic?" You said, he raised an eyebrow suggesting that you now had his full attention. "Has Mr. Aizawa....railed you yet?"

(me choking on my coffee and having a nosebleed simultaneously: this*cough*was*cough*not*cough*in*cough*the*cough*script*cough cough cough*)

Teacher Mic faced instant regret. His face pink and then red as he did his best to ignore me and carry on with the lecture as if nothing had been said.

Mina (along with all the other girls in your class) began asking him a million questions about his currently active love life.

(me: wait a damn minute, I just remembered that my life revolves around DabiHawks. [His ass just HAD to go ans kill Twice, didn't he? Dammit, Hawks! Stop trying to sink your own ship, you stupid Dabi yandere. I think I should seriously consider getting my mental health checked. Anyways, back to the story.)

Things would soon get back to normal at UA. But that would only be a quiet before the storm. Because....

What if...

A Note From Me:

hahahahahahah what if I just ended the part right here instead of giving you your well-deserved complete sentence. Now I know why authors do this evil shit. Because first, it brings readers back for the next part and second, it's entertaining as hell! Well, that's all I've got to say for now. See ya!