DABI

Dabi's pov

Shiggy and I rushed to meet the others at the rendevous point. We'd set up a a place for us to go should something like this ever happen.

Damn, Shiggy. Why the hell did he always have to be so reckless? None of his "genius plans" ever went right and he always whined whenever they backfired. In truth, Shigaraki was a big baby. Like Y/N said, he even had his own babysitter. A gift from Dad For One.

Kurogiri fussed over Shigaraki the moment we came into eyesight. I wish my dad cared enough about me to give me a caretaker. Ugh, why am I even thinking about that kind of crap? I don't need a babysitter. Never have, and never will. And I definitely don't need that old abuser.

"Well, what do we do now?" That little vampire was really annoying. She was as much of a brat as Shiggy.

(Me watching from the secret cameras: Sir, if you don't stop disrespecting peoples' manz and womanz (aka shiggy and toga) I will have to punish you for hurting mah bootiful script, you sexy little shit!)

"We need a new base, obviously." Shiggy seemed to be about as annoyed as I was. Nothing had gone right today. Not only did we lose All For One and Bakugo, but y/n slipped right through our fingers. It was starting to look like Shiggy was the problem.

Maybe Y/N didn't like ugly, crusty men. After all, Shiggy was the only one she'd been roasting on. Suddenly, the memory of Y/N calling me a burnt dino nuggy popped in my head.

Dammit! Maybe she doesn't like me either. Oh well. In the end it's not like she'll have a choice. She will be mine one way or another.

I went back to my apartment, walking with my hands in my pocket the entire way. I began to have dirty thoughts of how I'd punish y/n if I ever caught her trying to escape me again. I laughed as I unlocked my door.

Y/N was truly one of a kind. Unlike Shiggy, I'd been following her around everywhere she went. I know everything about her- her favorite songs, colors, and clothes. And, of course, her favorite coffee shop. But that hadn't been hard to figure out.

I looked around my tiny apartment and frowned. It would cramped, but I can definitely fit another person in here with me. Y/N would be that other person, of course. She would have to get used to her new living arrangement, but I'm sure we can manage. She would definitely have a lot to say about it though. 

I wonder why she hates her dad so much. I mean, I can't really talk, but still. I've never actually hated my father and neither did Shiggy. But I do want that bastard to get what he deserves.

I can't wait to talk about this kind of stuff with y/n. I'm sure she'll have all sorts of shitty things to say about "Endeavor."

She was going to hate it. It was obvious. She would hate me. Yell at me, call me a monster until I walk away crying blood, leaving her tied to a bed  in the smallest room of my apartment. I can't wait.

Yandere Shigaraki x reader x Yandere DabiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara