Epilogue

3rd Pov
7 years later

"Rudra" Shiv shouted to called out to his oldest son who upon hearing his father's voice came running.

"Haan papa"
(Yes dad)

"Baith idhar" he ordered the child who followed his command.
(Sit here)

"Teri dadi ne bataya mujhe ki tu unki baat nhi maan raha tha"
(Your grandma told that you are not listening to her)

Rudra didn't reply anything. He was afraid of his father. He started crying.
Shiv seeing him felt guilty and pulled the boy in his lap.

"Kya hua?" He asked in calm voice.
(What happened?)

"Ma ki yaad aari hai" Rudra said trying to wipe his tears.
(I miss mom)

"Tune hi bola tha ki tujhe nhi jana"
(You only said that you didn't wanna go with her)

"Wo chacha ne bola tha ki wo mujhe ghooma kar laege"
(That's because uncle said that he will take me out)

"Accha toh tab maan gaya tha ab kya hua? Tab toh bada bol raha tha ki mein baccha nhi hu bada hogaya hu" Shiv scolded him, making him cry more.
(So what you agreed?)

"Ma chahiye"
(I want mommy)

"Accha mat ro. Kal aarahi hai wo teri Nani ke ghar se. Chal ab dhoodh pi. Phir sona bhi hai"
(Ok don't cry. She is going to return tomorrow)

Rudra drinking the milk, went to Shiv's room.

"Papa aapke paas Sona hai aaj"
(Dad I want to sleep with you)

"Aaja" Shiv said.
(Come)

Rudra got on the bed hugging Shiv and slept. Shiv looked at him sleeping peacefully. He was just 7 years old of course he would cry if his mother went for 10 days. But he was the only one who threw fits saying he didn't want to go.

After the death of Shiv's father, 5 years ago Shiv took all the responsibilities and carried them out well. He also got elected as Sarpanch two years back. These changes hardened him as a person. Made him more hard towards the realities of life. But he was also just a man. He never said it but he also missed his wife very badly. He didn't want her to go but she had to as her sister in law gave birth. Now finally she was returning tomorrow. Shiv slept with this thought.

"Maaa" Rudra shouted seeing Anuradha and ran towards her wrapping his arms around her legs. She was already carrying his a year old younger brother, Dev in her arms.
(Mommm)

"Rudra apni Ma ko andar aane do" Shiv said entering the house while carrying his 4 year old sleeping son, Agam in his one hand and luggage with another.
(Rudra let your mother come inside)

"Aagyi bahu" Ma ji said coming to Verandah. Anuradha went towards her and bent down to touch her feet. Ma ji blessed her patting of her head.
(You have returned Anuradha)

"Chal la Dev ko mujhe de. Mere potte ko dekhe maano aarsa hogaya hai" Anuradha gave her now Dev.
(Give me Dev. How long it has been since I saw my grandchild)

"Ma ji mei rasoi mei jati hoon"
(Mom I am going to kitchen)

"Haan ja ja wo Suman bechari pareshaan hogyi hogi saara kaam karte karte" Ma ji said. Suman is the wife of Aarav. They got married 6 months ago. Anuradha liked her. She is very bubbly nice girl.
(Yes go go. Suman is working alone)

"Bhabhi" Suman looked at Anuradha and hugged her.

"Aap Kab aaye?"
(When did you return?)

"Bas abhi. Kaisi hai tu?"
(Just now. How are you?)

"Ekdum mst"
(Very good)

"Chal la mein rotiya bana du"
(I'll make chapatis)

"Bhabhi mei karlungi. Aap thak gyi hogi"
(Sister in law I'll do it)

"Nhi Suman. Ab chal mujhe kaam karne de" Anuradha said and Suman smiled at her.
(No Suman. Now let me do it)

Everybody ate their dinner and went to their rooms. Rudra wanted to sleep with Anuradha as he missed his mother so much. Anuradha made Rudra, Dev and Agam sleep. She was still patting sleeping Rudra head when Shiv entered the room. Shiv motioned her to come towards her. She carefully got up, trying not to disturb the sleep of her children. Closing the door and switching off the lights, Shiv held her wrists and pulled her towards her. He just kept his face between her neck, inhaling her scent. Loving every second of it. He started kissing her neck, giving her hickeys. Anuradha controlled her moans.

"Tu kyu jaati hai waha?" Shiv said while still kissing her neck.
(Why do you go there?)

"Wo.. wo.. kaam tha na"
(I had work)

"Yaad aayi tujhe tere Pati ki" he asked huskily.
(Did you miss your husband?)

"Ji" she replied shyly. She was still shy infront of him even after all these years.
(Yes)

Shiv started to remove her saree.

"Ji yaha nhi. Bacche hai"
(Not here. Kids are present)

"Thik toh aa idhar" Shiv pulled her to the bathroom, closing it's door he kissed her harshly. Kissing her like his life depended on it. Pulling her saree up he thrusted his fingers inside her.
(Ok come here)

"Lagta hai bada yaad kia isne mujhe" Shiv whispered huskily near her ears on finding her wet. She bit her lips trying to control her moans. He grabbed her boob with his other hand. They have grown after giving birth to babies. They are more fuller. Shiv loved every inch of her body. He made her cum with his fingers and then opened his dhoti. Taking his dick out, he flipped Anuradha, her face to the wall and her back to his chest. Keeping one hand on the wall, he thrusted inside her.
(Looks like your pussy missed me too much)

"Ahhh" he groaned near her ear. He started moving inside her. Ramming inside her, not able to control himself. He held Anuradha with his other hand. He kept on thrusting inside her. Finally keeping his head in the crook of her neck he came inside her.

"Tu dhoor mat hua kar merese. Accha nhi lagta mujhe" he said and she smiled.
(Don't be away from me. I don't like it)

He fucked her 2 more times still not satisfied but she needed to sleep. After getting clean they both came out. Shifting his children a little bit, Shiv kissed their foreheads and put pillow on the side of Rudra. He made Anuradha lie beside him and hugged from behind, sleeping peacefully.

Anuradha in his arms felt peace. Her husband and her children were her whole world. Born in this society as a girl she had to be married early and missed many opportunities in her life. But now she was learning with her kids. Growing with her husband. And trying to be happy in her life.