Chapter 10

3rd Pov

Shiv was returning from the fields, when he looked at the gajras and he immediately remembered his wife, Anuradha. He couldn't stop himself from buying them. Arriving at his house, he touched his mother's and grandmother's feet and went to kitchen before Anuradha could come out to give him water.

Looking at him she said, "Ji mein bas aa hi rhi thi paani leke"
(I was just bringing the water)

He came up behind her and Looking around removed her pallu from her head

"Aap yeh kya kar rahe hai. Koi aajaega" she said panicking.
(What are you doing?)

"Chup kar do minute" he said and took out the gajra he had bought earlier. She saw it and blushed.  He fixed it around her hair which was in a braid. He then fixed her pallu again on her head and left. This small act made Anuradha's whole day. This gajra to her was like a gold necklace.
(Be silent for a minute)

Her brother in law, Ansh came inside kitchen to drink water and looked at her smiling like a fool.

"Bhabhi kya hua aap aise kyu Hass rhi ho?"
(Sister in law why are you smiling?)

"Kuch nhi" she said smiling and he left confused. He sat beside Shiv on charpai and said "Bhaiya bhabhi ko kuch hogaya hai"
(Nothing)
(Brother, something happened to sister in law?)

"Kyu?" Shiv asked concerned.
(Why?)

"Wo bewajah Hass rhi thi akeli" he explained and Shiv smiled internally.
(She was smiling alone for no reason)

"Chup kar tu" he said and proceeded to have his food.
(Shut up)

In the night, Anuradha after completing her work entered her room and was immediately held by husband. Shiv has been miserable without her touch. He craved for her, her body. He removed her saree and almost tore her blouse in process of removing it. He threw her clothes somewhere on the floor and then removed his clothes. He threw her on the bed and immediately hovered above her. Kissing her, while his fingers worked on her clit making her wet. He couldn't wait for long and entered her making her scream. He covered her mouth not wanting to wake up entire household. He started thrusting inside her, relishing the feeling of being inside her. He missed her closeness. The bed creaked beneath them. He kept giving her hickeys while she was almost digging her nails in his back. That was definitely going to leave marks. He just couldn't stop himself and kept going. Pounding inside her.

After 3 rounds Anuradha said "Bas aur nhi ab mei thak gyi"
(No more. I am tired now)

He was already lining his cock with her opening, listening to her, he said in amusement "Accha? Kyu tune aisa kya kia hai?"
(Oh? What did you do?)

She blushed not knowing how to reply to him. He leaned near her ears and in one thrust entered inside her, holding her hands with his.

"Aaj mat rok. Itna waqt intezaar kia hai. Inaam toh milna chahiye na" saying this he started pounding inside her. Cumming, he laid on her keeping his face in the crook of her neck.
(Don't stop me today. I have waited for enough. I should get a reward)