Chapter 9

Anuradha

Ma ji didn't talk much with me for 2-3 days. But after that everything went back to normal.

My periods started yesterday and right now I am sitting on the floor of our room. I told my husband that he cannot touch me in "that" way for few days and explained it to him, he just nodded in response.

Ma ji gave me food and I ate it without any complaints. She cooks so good. She only taught me cooking.

In the night my husband entered our room and he looked super frustrated. He ran his fingers through his hair, his jaw clenching.

"Kab tak chalega yeh" he asked me.
(For how long will this continue?)

"Ji 2-3 din aur"
(2-3 days more)

"Accha" he said and went to washroom. After getting fresh he came out and laid down on the bed. For sometime he kept on changing his position on the bed. I thought he was not able to sleep.
(Ok)

"Kya hua ji? Neend nahi aari?" I asked him.
(What happened? You are not able to sleep?)

"Hmmm" he said keeping his hand on his face covering his eyes.

"Tune khana khaya?" He asked out of nowhere.
(Did you eat?)

"Ji. Apne?"
(Yes. And you?)

"Haan. Dard hora hai tujhe?"
(Yes. Is it paining?)

"Abhi nhi hai" I replied to him honestly.
(No. Not right now)

"Accha" he said and turned to my side and looked at me.
(Good)

"Teri aadat si hogyi hai" he told me and I felt so happy at this sentence that I smiled widely.
(You have became a habit of mine)

"Mujhe bhi" I replied blushing and he gave me a smile. He usually doesn't smile but when he does my whole world lights up

"Chal ab soja" he said and closed his eyes and I did the same smiling.
(Now sleep)

3rd Pov

Anuradha's period got over today so she took whole body bath and washed her hairs. Cleansing herself. She came out to help her Ma ji.
Looking at her, her mother in law smiled and nodded at her.

"Lao Ma ji mein karlungi aap aram karo" she said
(Mom I'll do the rest of the work. You rest)

Her mother in law nodded and left the rest of the kitchen work. She served breakfast to everybody. Shiv looked at her working and took a deep breath. When she came to give him roti he held an eye contact with her so she had to look away as she got shy. After finishing his food he went to kitchen where she was arranging utensils.

"Kamre mei aa" he said and left. She followed behind him. As soon as she entered and closed the door, Shiv trapped her between his arms keeping both of his hands either side of her head. She gulped looking at the desire in her eyes.
(Come inside the room)

He started kissing her like there was no tomorrow. Putting his one hand around her waist he pressed her to his body. His already hard dick pressing to her stomach, rubbed it against her. With another hand he started pressing her boobs with clothes on. He left her to take some breath and was back to his work.

"Bhaiya, School jana hai" his younger brother shouted from outside and Shiv groaned at displeasure of leaving his wife. He finally left her, adjusting himself.
(Brother, drop us to school)

"Pallu theek karke Bahar aana" he said and left.
(Set your clothes properly and then come outside)