Chapter 15

3rd Pov
A month later

Everybody had their dinner, only Anuradha was left. She thought of doing the dishes first. Shiv entered kitchen to check upon her.

"Kya kar rhi hai tu?" He asked in a serious tone.
(What are you doing?)

"Ji bhartan dho rhi hu"
(Washing the dishes)

"Chord inhe"
(Leave them)

"Kyu?" She asked.
(Why?)

"Ghar mei itne naukar hai wo kardege. Tujhe karne ki kya zaroorat hai"
(There are servants in our house. They'll do it)

"Par yeh toh mera kaam hai" she said in a low voice.
(But this is my work)

"Ab nhi hai"
(Not from today)

"Par Ma ji"
(But mom)

"Unse mein baar karlunga" he said and gave her his hand to help her stand.
(I'll talk to her)

"Khana khaya tune?"
(Did you eat?)

She shook her head in no.

"Anuradha haar baar bolna padega kya ki Khana time se kha lia kar. Kal se tu mere saath khaegi bas" he said picking up the plate filled with food. He held her with one hand and plate with another and went to their room. Putting plate on the table, they both sat on sofa. Shiv started feeding her.
(Anuradha how many times do I have to tell you to eat your food on time. From tomorrow you are going to eat with me)

"Ji mei khalugi-" she said but stopped on seeing Shiv's glare.
(I'll eat-)

"Kitni baar bola hai apna aur bacche ka khayal rakhe" he scolded her like a kid.
(I have told you to take care of yourself and our child)

After finishing the food he went to keep the plate in the kitchen.

He came back to find Anuradha already lying on the bed. He took off his kurta and laid beside her. He pulled her closer to himself.

When he got to know about Anuradha's pregnancy, he was too scared to initiate any physical intimacy as he didn't wanna harm his child. He made Anuradha ask daima about the subject. Only when he got the green signal from her, he continued with his intentions.

He wanted to try something new today. He started groping Anuradha's clothed boobs. They were already sore due to pregnancy, making her more sensitive. He started kissing her, biting her lower lip, making her moan. He left feathery light kisses on her neck. He removed her clothes and then inserted his one finger in her vagina, then adding his another finger. Making her wet. He removed his finger from there and moved towards her other hole making her lay sideways. Stretching it with one finger after lubricating it with her wetness and his saliva. Anuradha gasped at this cold sensation and felt a little bit of pain.

"Yeh aap kya?" She asked.
(What are you doing?)

"Wo Ganda hai" Anuradha said getting embarrassed.
(It's dirty)

"Tera kuch Ganda nhi hai" he said adding another finger and after sometime adding one more. When he felt she was ready, he then removed his fingers and lined up his dick with her butthole. Thrusting inside her, he cursed at the tightness.
(It's not)

"Ji dard hora hai" Anuradha said feeling uncomfy pain.
(It's paining)

"Abhi thik hojaega. Tu thodi saans le" he said controlling himself. Only moving at a slow pace.
(It will be okay. You breathe)

"Thoda deela chord khudko. Warna dard hoga hi" he said and she relaxed her tensed body. He started thrusting inside her from sideways and touching her clit at the same time, making her feel the pleasure. After she came, he removed his dick from her hole and came all over her chest. Loving the sight.
(Relax your body. Leave it loose. Otherwise it will pain)

He then hovered above her and lined up her dick to her vagina, pounding inside her. Trying not to be too rough. He loved the feeling of her pussy around his dick.

"Kisi din maar hi degi tu mujhe" he said looking at her. She covered his lips with her hands while he was still busy thrusting inside her.
(Someday you'll definitely kill me)

"Kaisi baatein karte hai aap" she said panting.
(What are you saying)

He looked at her with lustful eyes. He bit her fingers which were on his lips.

"Dekh hume" he said pointing towards the place where they both were connected. Anuradha looked at his command and immediately lowered her eyes.
(Look at us)

"Aisa lagta hai jaise yeh mere liye hi bani ho" he said while sliding his dick in and out of her pussy. He picked up his pace and came inside her. He immediately rolled over not wanting to put any weight on Anuradha.
(It's like your pussy is just made for me)

Shiv bought a cloth to clean her. She was looking a beautiful mess, panting heavily. He laid beside her and covering both of them with blanket, he wrapped his arm around her, nuzzling his face in her crook of neck.

"Tu bohot khoobsurat lagri hai" he said. She could feel his warm breath on her neck.
(You are looking very beautiful)

"Abhi?" She asked confused.
(Right now)

He nodded.

"Wo kaise?"
(How?)

"Kyunki abhi tu meri lagri hai"
(Cause you are looking like mine)

"Par mei toh humesha aapki hu" she said making him chuckle.
(But I am always yours)

"Hn meri jaan" he said and she blushed at his endearment.
(Yes my life)

"Ji" she said after a while.
(Listen)

"Hmmm"

"Mujhe namkeen khani hai"
(I want to eat namkeen)

He looked up to see her face.
"Abhi?" He asked and she nodded biting her lips.
(Now?)

"Ruk laya" he stood from the bed and just wore his dhoti. He had already bought some items which Anuradha could crave and hence now it helped him. He had seen her getting quite emotional upon not getting her mid night snack in the first week of knowing her pregnancy. He didn't like to see her cry like that. He filled a bowl with namkeen and went to his room.
(Wait)

"Le" he said placing the bowl on bed. Anuradha wrapped blanket around herself and kept her namkeen bowl in her lap
(Here)

"Aap bohot acche ho" she said eating her naamken happily.
(You are very good)

"Accha?"
(Really?)

"Haan"
(Yes)

"Toh mujhe inaam bhi milna chahiye" he asked with a mischievous look in his eyes. Anuradha blushed knowing his intentions.
(So I should get reward)

"Aap bohot gande ho"
(You are very bad)

"Aree abhi toh mein accha tha ab Ganda bana dia tune" he said in a fake serious tone.
(First I was good now I am bad)

"Haan" she said giggling making him chuckle.
(Yes)