Chapter 23

Anuradha

I was resting the next day when Ma ji told me that Seema didi and Pooja went away suddenly as Pooja was missing her parents a lot. I found that quite suspicious.

My husband didn't allow me to work for a week after that. Ma ji made food and other works were done by maids.

"Bas hogaya na ji" I said one night. I was getting irritated by just lying on the bed and doing nothing. Ma ji and Dadi ma didn't say anything to me as my husband was always near me but I was sure they were collecting many taunts in their pots.
(I am done now)

"Kya hogaya?" (What done?) He said breaking stuffing my mouth with a piece of roti. I chewed it and replied "Mujhse nhi baitha jata saara din kamre mei"
(I can't sit I this room all day)

"Toh?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
(So?)

"Ab mujhe Mera kaam karne de"
(Let me do my work)

"Anuradha" he said in a stern tone.

"Nhi. Hogaya Mera aram. Phir nhi hoga pakka. Aap kabhi nhi mante meri baat" I said getting emotional.
(No I am done taking rest. It will not happen again. You never do what i say)

"Jaan abhi tujhe chot lagi haina" he said keeping the empty food plate aside and cupping my cheek with his one clean hand.
(Babe you are hurt right now)

"Theek hogyi wo"
(It has been healed)

"Accha?"
(Really?)

"Haan. Dekho" (yes. See) I said and showed him the area removing my pallu. I looked down and saw the area which was healed now "dekha?"
(Did you see?)

I looked at him and saw him staring at my exposed region. His eyes darkened. I could feel the change in his behavior. He hasn't touched me in that way since I got hurt.

I gulped when his eyes met mine. He stared at me for some time and took a deep breathe.

"Anuradha pallu shi kar" he said huskily.
(Anuradha set your pallu)

"Ji" I hurriedly secured my pallu back to its place.

"Mein plate rakh kar aata hu" he got up and went outside our room.
(I'll go and keep the plates in kitchen)

After sometime he came back and laid on our bed hugging me from behind. I could feel his breath on my neck. I felt hot and weird. Despite his hugging there was some distance between us. I did not like that. I moved back, closer to him. His touch felt good. I could feel his thing on my back. I gulped.

"Kya kar rhi hai Anuradha?" He asked near my ears.
(What are you doing Anuradha?)

"Kuch bhi toh nhi" I said meekly. I truly did it unknowingly. Suddenly I was under him and he was hovering above me.
(Nothing)

"Tujhe dard hai?"
(Are you in pain?)

"Nhi"
(No)

"Toh mein?"
(So can I?)

I knew what he was asking for. I nodded taking his cheeks in my hands and pulled him to peck on his lips. I immediately felt shy after doing that. He seemed shocked but then smiled at me. He kissed me hungrily and lifted my saree. He started touching me down there making me wet. I could feel the pressure build inside me.

"Ahhh" I moaned.

"Ji" I said in pleading tone

"Bolo ji" he replied.

"Ahhhh" I could only moan in reply as I came.

He removed his dhoti and boxers along with his kurta and lined up his member against my opening, rubbing it with his tip.

He entered me in one thrust "Ahhh Anuradha" he moaned near my ears making me shiver. He started thrusting inside me and held my hands over my head. The bed was creaking, headboard was slamming against the wall and my bangles and payals were making sound. He moaned and groaned near my ear letting me know he was being pleasured by me. He increased his space, ramming inside me and finally he came.

Rolling over to other side he looked at me and smiled. He kissed my cheeks and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Theek hai?" He asked.
(You're ok?)

"Haan. Par ab mein Kal se kamre mei nhi rahugi"
(Yes but i am going to work from tomorrow)

"Anuradha teri tabiyat-"
(But your health-

"Meri tabiyat bilkul theek hai. Abhi bhi theek hu na mein"
(I am perfectly fine)

"Accha accha karlena kaam par zyada nhi"
(Ok but don't overwork)

I nodded at him smiling.

"Chal ab soja" saying this he closed his eyes and I did the same.
(Now sleep)

Next day in the afternoon I gave Ma ji and Dadi ma their food. They didn't say anything to me about my rest which was shocking but I was happy. I heard the knock on the door and went to see my brother, Sumit there.

"Bhai!! Andar aao" I said excitedly but his face looked sad. He came inside and said his namaste to Ma ji and Dadi Ma.
(Brother come inside)

"Wo mein Anuradha ko lene aya hu" He said.
(I have come to take Anuradha)

"Kyu beta?" Ma ji asked and I looked at my brother questioning.
(Why)

"Wo Ma nhi rahi" he said quietly.
(Our mother is No more)

"Kya?" I asked. He must be joking right. I just saw her a year ago. She was completely fine.
(What?)

"Haan unki kaafi samay se tabiyat kharab chal rhi thi"
(Yes. She was unwell from a long time)

I couldn't control anymore and sobbed. How could she leave me like this. Even though I was married at early age but I loved my mother. She taught me so many things, she loved me.

"Mujhe Ma ke paas jana hai" I said holding my brother's hand. He nodded.
(I want to go to my mom)

"Anuradha kahi nhi jayegi" Ma ji said.
(She can't go)

"Nhi mujhe meri Ma ke paas jana hai"
(No I want to go to my mom)

"Sumit beta wo pait se hai. Uska waha jana shi nhi. Bacche ke liye bura hai" she explained. My brother nodded getting it.
(Sumit child, she's pregnant. It's not good for a baby)

"Accha phir mein chalta hoon" he said.
(I'll leave now)

"Bhai mein bhi chalugi"
(Brother I'll also come)

I tried to follow him while sobbing but Ma ji held my hand and he left.

"Ma ji chordiye mujhe. Mujhe bhi jana hai" I turned to her and begged " Ma ji mujhe meri Ma ko aakhri baar dekhna hai"
(Mom leave me. I also want to go. I want to see my mother one last time)

Ma ji hugged me and said "Bas bahu bas"
(It's alright Anuradha)