Chapter 17

Shiv

"Mujhe aap yeh karna sikhaege?" She asked pointing towards her hickeys making me go wide eyed.
(Will you show me how to do this?)

"Kyu?" I asked her while going towards her slowly.
(What?)

She bit her lower lip and started fidgeting. Getting closer to her I put my thumb over her lip, removing it from her teeth.

"Bata?"
(Tell?)

"Wo mujhe bhi aapko dena hai" she whispered innocently.
(I also want to give it to you)

"Kyu?"
(Why?)

"Bas aise hi" Her cheeks were turned tomato red.
(No reason)

My beautiful innocent wife

"Theek hai bata dunga. Badle mein mujhe kya milega?" I asked moving my hand upon her waist, pulling her closer.
(Ok I'll tell you. But what will I get in return?)

"Kya chahiye aapko?" She asked looking up directly in my eyes.
(What do you want?)

"Tu bata tu kya degi mujhe?" I said barely controlling myself.
(What can you give?)

"Wo jo.. Jo aap pehle bol rahe the. Uske liye mein tayyar hu" she said after thinking sometime and looking anywhere but my side.
(That thing you were saying earlier. I am really for it)

"Pakka?"
(Really?)

"Pakka" she said firmly closing her fists.
(Yes)

"Theek hai" I said moving closer to her neck making her shiver. My lips were just a inch away from her skin. I could see the goosebumps appears. After this much time she is still so sensitive.
(Ok)

"Aise karna hai" I said and slowly stared sucking her neck, biting her making her hiss. Showing her how to do it. Upon being satisfied I looked at my art on her silky smooth neck.
(You have to do it like this)

"Ab tu kar" (now you do it) I said removing my kurta and forwarding my neck. She gulped and nodded. She moved closer to my neck, on her heels. I bent a little so it is easy on her. She put both of her hand around my neck. I could feel her breath on my neck. That made me feel good. Fuck My innocent wife asking to give me hickey. I don't know why she asked that but I am more than happy to oblige. She started sucking on my neck, more like nibbling.

"Thoda zor se kar jaan" She did as I told her. She left after a few minutes and looked at it. I could see pride in her eyes.
(Apply more pressure my life)

"Ek aur baar?" I asked and she nodded. She gave me 3 more hickeys, even biting sometimes, making me so hard. When she left my neck and removed her hands, she looked down blushing.
(One more time?)

"Ab tune jo bola tha wo kar" I asked her, controlling my urge to fuck her.
(Now do what you said)

"Ji"
(Ok)

"Apne ghutno par baith" She did as I told her. Removing my dhoti she took out my dick from my boxers. She looked at me and I nodded. She started using her hand to pump my dick. Her hands felt smooth. Too smooth. But I needed her mouth.
(Sit on your knees)

"Jaan humari muh ki baat hui thi"
(We talked about mouth babe)

"Haan wo bas" she said
(Yeah-)

"Wo bas kya-" I stopped speaking as I felt her warm mouth around my tip. I looked down to see her. She tried adjusting my whole length inside her mouth. Struggling to find a rhythm. I put my hand on her head. Helping her to do it. Her pace was somewhat slow but I let her do it for sometime, On her own pace. Adjusting. When I finally couldn't control myself I kept both of my hands on her face and moved it according to my pace. She gagged a little and put her hands on my thighs but adjusted well.

"Ahhhh Anuradha" I groaned a little, finally coming inside her mouth.

I picked her up in my arms and not waiting anymore, lifted her saree and started eating her already wet pussy. She gripped my hairs with one hand, tugging them.

"Ji aahhh" she moaned, making me pick up my pace. Sucking, licking her pussy.

"Ahhh" and with that she came.

I climbed upon her, kissing her, letting her taste herself on me. I inserted my dick inside her, making her gasp. As i was thrusting inside her, I could hear her bangles and anklets making noise. I loved their sound. Her sound. She moaned when I thrusted deeper.

"Kiski hai tu?" I asked her.
(Who do you belong?)

"Ji.. ji.." she moaned.

"Bol" I said while thrusting deep inside her pussy.
(Tell)

"Aapki hu aapki" Yes she was mine. All mine.
(You, I am yours)

"Sirf meri hai tu" I said. Picking up her head a little by her hairs I kissed her harshly and then put her one leg on my shoulder and started ramming inside her until I came.
(You are just mine)

I rolled off to the side, not putting any wait on Anuradha. I put my hand on her stomach, caressing it. A smile formed on my lips as I thought of my baby inside her. I looked at her to find her already looking at me. She had that expression on her face which made it clear that she needed something.

"Boliye meri jaan kya chahiye aapko?" I asked.
(Say it babe what do you want?)

"Aapko kaise pata mujhe kuch chahiye?" She asked curiously, looking cute. And well fucked.
(How do you know I want something)

"Tere Pati ko sab pata hai"
(Your husband knows everything)