Chapter 5

3rd Pov

Everybody went to their rooms while Anuradha did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Finishing her work she started to go towards her Dadi Ma's room but stopped midway when she remembered her mother-in-law's words.

Now standing in front of Shiv's room she knocked like usual.

"Haan?" Shiv shouted from inside.
(Yes?)

"Ji mein" she said stuttering
(It's me)

"Toh andar aja" she heard him and finally went inside the room. Shiv was sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard. He looked at her like a hunter looked at it's prey. When they got married Shiv didn't like her much as his friends used to tease him but as they grew older he just couldn't help but be infatuated towards her. Shiv has seen her develop into a woman and yes like any other boy, he was attracted towards her body. He has heard boys talking about sex and he has also read those books amd magazines to understand it. He desired her and tonight he was going to fully make her his.
(Then come inside)

He was quite taller than her. He was around 6 feet 3 iches whereas Anuradha was 5'2. She was petite, curvy and innocent.

"Idhar aa" (come here) he called her towards him. She slowly went to him and stood beside the bed. He took her hand and made her sit on the bed. She looked at him and he was staring at her intently. She knew something was different about his expression but she couldn't point out what. His eyes were filled with desire. He kept one hand on her face and another on her waist. Pulling her closer he kissed her. Not knowing how to react she just remained frozen. Sucking her lips, he pinched her waist due to this she opened her mouth to moan and he immediately deepened the kiss. When Anu got breathless she tapped on his chest and he finally let her go. She was looking ravishing to him with her swollen lips, her displaced pallu and her innocent eyes. He was already hard now. He completely removed pallu from her head and again kissed her. He lay her down in the bed. He continued kissing her and started groping her boobs. Removing her saree from her chest, he opened her blouse hurriedly. She had simple cotton bra underneath it which made him groan. After fully removing her saree and blouse. He also took out her bra. Anu felt embarrassed and tried to cover her chest with her hands when he said "Haath hata" (remove your hand)

She immediately removed her hands. She didn't know what was actually going on but she didn't stop him. He started sucking her nipple while massaging other. She felt weird sensation in her lower region, like really wet. He continued his ministrations.

He got up on his knees and removed his kurta, showcasing his upper body. Anu gulped looking at him. She rubbed her legs together, not knowing this new sensation within her. Shiv noticed it and smirked. He bent down to remove her petticoat and along with her underwear too, leaving her completely bare. She turned completely red at her nakedness. Shy and embarrassed. He looked at her from top to bottom, loving her innocence, lusting after her body. He again kissed her, biting her lips and then her neck, collarbone, leaving marks behind. He then touched her lower part with his hand. She gasped when his finger touched her clit. Knowing he is doing the right thing, he continued massaging it. She felt a pressure building inside her, like she was about to pee.

"Ji mujhe washroom jana hai" she said breathlessly, almost on the verge of crying as she thought she was about to pee in front of him. He knew what was happening, ignoring her words he continued his work and soon she writhed underneath him. Her whole body was flushed.
(I need to go to washroom)

Shiv got out of his remaining clothing and threw them somewhere in the room on the floor along with her clothing. Anu looked at his member wide eyed. She had so many questions she wanted to ask but said nothing He lined up his dick at her entrance and she started panicking.

Shiv looked at her and said "Saans le"
She followed what he said and he immediately entered her with one thrust, making her scream. He immediately covered her mouth with his hand.
(Breathe)

"Ghar mei sabko uthana hai kya" he said. She just shook her head in no while a tear escaped her eyes. Shiv was barely controlling himself when he couldn't wait any longer, he started thrusting inside her, only caring about his pleasure.
(Do you want to wake up everyone?)

The room was filled with the sounds of bed creaking, anklets and bangles, soft whimpers of a woman and groans and cursing of a man.

When Shiv reached his climax, he came inside her and layed down on her chest, both breathing heavily. He has never experienced anything like this before and he loved it. His hand did nothing in front of it. He rolled of to another side and looked at his wife who was also breathing heavily. Her chest falling up and down, turning him on. His dick again became hard and he rolled Anu on side. Her back to his chest. He kept her one leg on his thigh and lined up his cock with her entrance. He again started thrusting inside her like a beast, loving the sensation.