Chapter 11

The whole Theerapanyakul compound is a mess! Different things are flying off the living room, sometimes food when they're in the dining room. Screams and mockings can be heard from every corner of the compound, but what stands out is a non-stop laugh from a small voice- from Sol.

You see, the moment Macau walked down from his bedroom to the living room this morning he's welcomed with a flying throw pillow. And yes, you guessed it right, it's Tankhun aiming perfectly at his cousin. Since then, the two have been messing up the whole compound.

"Give it up, Khun! I am Sol's favorite uncle!"

"There's no way a sunshine like Sol would like a rat like you!"

Another set of porcelain white plates came flying straight to Macau, which he easily dodged. On Macau's defence, he used Tankhun's framed photo that's hanging on the wall to avoid everything that his cousin is throwing to him. The sight of Macau holding his portrait that he took in Japan angers the oldest Theerapanyakul more.

"Listen here little rat! If you won't put down my precious portrait right this instant, I will surely throw you down to hell!"

Of course Macau isn't scared, man mocked his cousin- with countless 'nye nye nyes', even sticking his tongue like a 4 year old.

"Why can't you accept the fact that I am the best and the favourite uncle of Sol. It's not that hard to swallow your pride. Ha! I finally defeated the great Khun Tankhun!"

Macau raises his eyebrow at his cousin, as he continues mocking and provoking the older. Tankhun without any second thoughts, grabs the plate with a newly baked cake and aims it perfectly to Macau when the younger gets distracted with Sol's loud giggles.

The cake, of course, without a doubt landed flat on Macau's face. Before Macau can counter attack his cousin, Sol again lets out a loud laugh.

With all the mess that is happening on the compound because of Macau and Khun, it is safe to say that Sol is the only person enjoying it. The kid is sitting in front of his uncles enjoying whatever is happening right before his eyes. Sol might have thought that his uncles are putting up a comedy show for him but baby, they're aiming for each other's throat.

The two uncles stopped and just watched their nephew laughing loudly at them. Fondness clear in both their eyes. Sol blinks innocently when he notices that his uncles are staring at him with huge smiles on their faces.

"Cau cau play? No?" Sol asked his younger uncle to which Macau quickly ran towards him and past Khun.

"Wanna play, Sol? Uncle Cau got new robot cars in his room."

"Play cars, Cau cau!" Sol excitedly nodded. "Alright, but uncle Cau needs to clean off his face first, okay?" Macau asked his nephew to which Sol once again nodded in answer.

And just like that Macau once again won against Tankhun because he and Sol are already walking upstairs to go to his room. Khun on the other hand, stares at them as they leave but once he realizes what happened, his high pitched voice is all over the compound again.

Macau and Sol heard it before they went inside Cau's room, they both looked at each other before letting out multiple laughs and giggles.

------

While Sol is enjoying his time with his uncles, his parents, Kim and Chay are at the older's penthouse.

Kim decided to move his studio from his penthouse to one of the compound's unused rooms. He asked for help from his boyfriend and now both of them are packing his music instruments and devices.