Short extra: 3

Macau spends his week in his condo, reviewing for his final exam and finishing his final project.

He's been receiving messages from Tankhun bragging the fact that Sol has been hanging out with him the whole week now, and teasing Macau how Sol has already forgotten him.

Now that he's finally free and has time, he'll come back home to the mansion and prove to Tankhun that he is still Sol's favorite uncle.

Macau is already imagining what his oldest cousin would look like once he's back and ready to reclaim his spot. He can already hear Khun's dramatic wailing and fake cries while pushing him out of the mansion. He can already hear the non-stop curses he'll get, and probably some vintage vases flying towards him.

But what he didn't imagine is Porsche and Tankhun fighting as Sol's favorite uncle- their voices can be heard all over the mansion. Once he steps out of his car, he can already hear Porsche's annoyed voice and Khun's loud screech.

"I am his favorite uncle, his father is my brother!"

"His other father is my baby brother too, you dimwit!"

"I don't care! Chay carried him for 9 months. I deserve to be the best uncle."

"Okay, and without Kimmy, Sol wouldn't be here in this world!"

"I've been taking care of Sol since he was a little baby!"

"I've been showering and spoiling him with tons of amazing clothes and over the top toys since I met him!"

Macau can only shake his head and chuckle on his own. He goes straight to the garden to see the commotion happening. Once in the garden he saw Porsche and Tankhun facing each other like they're in a boxing match. Porsche is holding a tub of ice cream that is probably all melted now and Khun has this huge bunny plushie in his arms.

And Sol?

Sol is sitting on the grass playing his Sunnie. He's got a cat toy that he's waving with his hand stretched up- Sunnie doing his best to jump and reach the toy. Sol and Sunnie not minding the two elders a few feet away from them.

"Hey, oldies!" Macau started "What are you guys arguing about?" He continued while striding towards Porsche and Tankhun.

"Tss! Another dimwit." Khun mumbled but he obviously wanted Macau to hear his statement.

"Khun said he's Sol's favorite uncle! But I am Sol's favorite." Porsche answered Macau's question.

"Oh..." Macau chuckled, followed by a small smirk. "And what if I am Sol's favorite uncle?"

"IMPOSSIBLE!" Khun shriek

"No way!" Porsche scoff

"How about we ask Sol, right now?" Macau suggested and shrugged his shoulders while he walked closer to the two.

"And how will we do that?" Porsche is frowning at him, probably annoyed that there's another Theerapanyakul claiming to be his nephew's favorite uncle.

"We will stand in line and call Sol, and whoever Sol will first go to is the winner. No questions asked. End of discussion." Macau explained, smugly wiggling his eyebrows.

Porsche and Tankhun agreed. Porsche goes to position first followed by Tankhun who situated himself with outrageous distance from Porsche. Macau then stood between the two but changed his mind and sat on the grass instead, his legs crossing across one another- Indian sitting.

"Oldies, are you both ready?"

Both of them nodded at Macau, ignoring the fact that Macau has called them old twice already.

And in Macau's signal all three of them called Sol's name.

Porsche bent down a little, making his body level on Sol's height while showing the tub of Sol's favorite ice cream. He's smiling widely at his nephew, calling Sol's name a couple of times.

Tankhun is standing proudly as he calls Sol's name, he's holding the big bunny plushie in his hand and waving it enthusiastically. He's bouncing in his place and the fathers from his coat are flying all over the garden.

Macau on the other hand, just sat there. His body was way more relaxed than he should be. He's got no toys or food in his hand, just pure confidence that even after not seeing his nephew for a week- Sol will still choose him.

When Sol heard his name being called multiple times he dropped Sunnie's toy before looking ahead of him.

And in an instant he's on his feet and excitedly runs towards his three uncles that are standing in front of him with a wide smile shining on his face.

But Sol's eyes are glued to only one person, Macau. This kid didn't even glance at his other uncles while running.

"CAU CAU!!!!!!"

Sol's excited voice boomed the whole garden. He throws himself towards Macau, wrapping his arms around his uncle's neck for support when Macau almost falls back. When Macau regained his balance, he placed Sol to sit on his lap.

Macau looks at Porsche with a smirk and then sticks his tongue out to Tankhun.

Porsche and Tankhun are stunned, dumbfounded, and annoyed all at the same time. They both can't accept this defeat by the youngest Theerapanyakul. But they couldn't say a word and they agreed to Macau's rules. They can't complain- can't even ask for a redo.

"Sorry, Oldies!" Macau smugly exclaimed. "Macau Theerapanyakul is Sol Tawan Theerapanyakul's favorite uncle, always has been!" He proudly stated while rubbing his nephew's head affectionately.

Sol then clapped his hands while waiting for Sunnie to reach him, and when the kitten did, Sol carried him and placed Sunnie safely on his lap.

"THIS IS INSANE! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!" Tankhun exclaimed dramatically before letting out a rather very deep sigh Macau has ever heard from his oldest cousin.

Tankhun glares at Macau for the last time before marching out of the garden "Arm! Pol! Prepare the saddest movie, I want to cry tonight!"

Porsche then also let out a sigh, a small pout can be seen by the oldest Kittisawat before he surrendered and left the garden.

"I can't believe I won over Khun and Porsche." Macau mumbles to himself then looks down on Sol sitting on his lap with Sunnie. "Hey, buddy! Missed uncle Cau?"

Sol nodded before pouting at Macau "Sol miss Cau cau" Macau's heart melted, oh! Dear God, his nephew looks so freaking cute with his bambi eyes glistening and looking at him. "Uncle Cau missed you too, buddy. Let's go inside, Cau cau bought you candies!"

"Candies!!!" Sol quickly jumps off Macau's lap and grabs his uncle's hand, trying to help his uncle to stand up.

"But don't tell Papa Chay, okay?" He reminded Sol to which the kid nodded politely.

Macau stood up and held Sol's hand as they walked back inside the mansion- Sunnie following behind them.

Once back inside, Macau's proud voice echoes all throughout the mansion.

"EVERYONE, I AM SOL'S FAVORITE UNCLE!"