Chapter 6

Porchay is seated at the passenger seat of Kim's jet black Maserati with Sol seated on his lap. When Kim said they both need to talk, Chay's heart started beating loud that hurts his ears with every beat it makes. Kim's voice- it's cold and dangerous, very far from what Chay is familiar with- Wik's voice.

Wik's voice is sweet- prince like, it's very alluring. However, Kim's voice screams danger, power, and dominance- it's cold without any ounce of warmness and it scares that shit out of Porchay. It's like a whole different person- a different persona.

Kim isn't talking to him since he started driving, the only sound that Chay can hear is Sol's chuckles while the kid plays from his papa's phone. The only time Kim spoke is when he asked for Chay's address.

With Chay's apartment being only a few blocks away from the pre-school and Kim's eagerness to get answers from his numerous questions, they reached the place in less than 10 minutes.

Kim turned off the engine after parking just outside the building, flashing his glamorous car on the street. He walk out of his car, goes to to the passenger seat to open the door and carries Sol in his arms. Chay didn't know if he's allowed to feel any bit of butterflies in him- but he did.

"Lead the way."

And so Porchay did, he walk past Kim and walk towards the elevator- pressed the 6th floor and waited for Kim and Sol to get in. The elevator ride is by far the longest and most uncomfortable ride he has ever experienced.

They get off the elevator and walk straight ahead, Chay sighs as he stands in front of his apartment with his son hugging his father's neck. Once they are inside the apartment, Chay put his belongings on the single couch- took a deep breath before speaking...

"Can we... Can we let Sol sleep first before we t-talk. It's his nap time already."

He mumbled nervously, still not facing Kim. He felt Kim crouch down to let go of Sol- that's the time Chay had the courage to look at Kim.

"I will just tuck him to bed..."

He said before going to the kitchen counter where Sol's milk formulas are placed. He makes a quick milk for Sol before carrying his son in his arms. Sol snuggles closer to his papa's chest while letting out a small yawn.

Kim on the other hand is busy looking around the apartment. He notices Sol's toys scattered on one corner and some documents on the table. He sees Sol and Chay's photos almost everywhere, some are with another man that also seems familiar to him, and other are with two elders- which he assume are Chay's grandparents.

When Kim heard light footsteps coming near, he walk over to the couch and take his seat- waiting for Chay to start the conversation. He waited until the younger took a seat few inches away from him, Chay's body a bit tilted towards Kim to face him.

"P'Wik..." Chay said with a clear quiver in his voice.

"Kim. Kimhan Theerapanyakul."

"Porchay- Porchay Kittisawat but everyone calls me Chay."

Kim glanced at Chay, finally after all these years- he's got to know the younger's name. Kim shook his head a bit with a thought of knowing this beauty's name after 4 years and after already having a son.

"Explain, Porchay"

"P'Kim.."

"Why?"