Chapter 12

Kim, Chay, and Sol's face has been plastered all over the place- from different social media networks to local tv, radio, and newspapers. The news about Wik hiding his son and having a boyfriend has taken over the whole entertainment industry like wildfire. Fans, reporters, bystanders, and even other artists are all curious as well, who wouldn't when it's about Wik, the country's so-called "Prince".

Reporters have been flocking outside Wik's condo building day and night for almost a week now. Wanting to get a glimpse of the artist and maybe if they're lucky enough gets a sight of the infamous Wik son and boyfriend. They got nothing- and they will not get anything. Kim has his bodyguards pack most of his things and have them already delivered to the Main family's compound ever since Chay and Sol started staying there. In short, Wik isn't staying in his condo for months now.

It's a different story at Kim's agency building; it's not just reporters waiting but also Wik fans camping outside- hoping and demanding to get an answer, confirmation, or anything from their idol. Just like those reporters waiting outside Wik's condo, they also got nothing- not even Wik's shadow.

The situation at the Main family's compound is in chaos as well. Kim and Porsche have been walking back and forth behind Arm who is doing his very best to delete every single photo and information of Porchay and Sol from the internet.

Kinn is in a meeting with their family lawyers since 8 in the morning.

Vegas and Kim's PR Team is in a virtual meeting, thinking of any possible way to calm the situation. Tankhun is listening.

Chay and Sol are being taken care of by Macau through watching movies and playing games at the entertainment room as suggested by Kim- which Chay refused but he obviously didn't win against his boyfriend.

"Arm make sure not a single photo of Chay and Sol left" Kim said while leaning closer to Arm to get a glimpse of the monitor.

"Especially their private information," Porsche added to where Arm nodded as a response. Arm's eyes glued to his monitor and his fingers tapping non-stop on the keys.

---

"Cau? Do you think everything will be okay?" Chay speaks with hesitation in his voice. Sol has already drained his energy from playing with his Uncle CauCau, he's now sleeping on the huge bean bag situated between Chay and Macau.

Macau glanced at Sol before looking at Chay, he grabbed the remote and paused the movie they're watching- tilt his body sideways so he can face his cousin's boyfriend. "It will be, it should be" he answered.

"What if-"

"There's no what ifs, Chay." Macau didn't let the other voice out his agitations. "You know that not only Kim but the whole family wouldn't let anything bad happen to you and Sol, right?"

"I know, Cau. It's just that...." Chay paused for a moment thinking of the perfect word to describe what he's feeling right this moment. "I don't know if I'm scared... worried... or anything in between. I honestly don't know what I'm feeling right now, Cau. I just don't want my son to get stuck right in the middle of this chaos."

"Trust me Chay, we don't want that either."

-----

Kinn walks to where Kim and Porsche are, both his hands in his pockets. "Kim, the lawyers suggest gathering as much evidences as we can, everything we can use to sue whoever owns that Twitter account and everyone involved." Kinn then put his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder to calm the man down. Porsche has been agitated just like his brother for the past few days. "Porsche, everything will be fine. We'll do everything we can, okay?"