Short extra: 1

Kim has been thinking of a certain thing for the past days, he wanted it, but he's not sure if his boyfriend would agree to it- are they even ready for it, yet?

"Angel, I was thinking"

"Hmmm?"

From sitting on their bed, Kim moved beside Chay. The younger, sitting on his study table while finishing up his last assignment for the week. Once he felt Kim's presence beside him, he halted his writing and put his pen down. Chay knew he could sense Kim being anxious.

"What's wrong, P'Kim?" Tilting his body towards Kim, Chay leaned closer- reached for Kim's cheek and rubbed down his thumb for an attempt to calm his boyfriend down.

"Remember the..." Kim paused... "Remember the cat that Sol keeps on following through the Park?" Chay nodded, showing interest in what his boyfriend was about to say. "The other day I asked the Park's guard if the kitten is owned by someone and he said it isn't"

Chay already knows where the conversation is going and he's actually liking the idea, but still, he lets his boyfriend speak and tells him everything first. From softly rubbing Kim's cheeks, he placed his chin on his hand with his elbow placed on his study table for support. Smiling at Kim, he said: "No one owns the kitty?"

Kim shook his head. "It's a stray cat but the guard said it goes to the Animal Shelter nearby, every night." He shifted on his chair and sat properly- straightening his back. "So... yesterday I called the Animal Shelter, I asked them if we could somehow adopt the kitty." Kim anxiously says the last sentence, but Chay claps his hands in excitement and suddenly surges closer to Kim- wrapping his arms tightly around the older's neck.

"Yes!" Chay excitedly exclaimed. "Of Course we can adopt the kitten, love. Sol would be very happy!" Kim let out a relieved sigh. He was worried for nothing, he thought to himself.

"Was that why you're looking nervous?"

"Yea"

"Why? It's fine to me P'Kim. I love having a pet and Sol probably loves that kitten already. There's nothing to be nervous about."

"Because I didn't tell you about it? I did not ask for your opinion in the first place and decided on my own."

"Well you're saying it to me now, love"

"Yes but I have already reached the point of asking the Animal Shelter and all there's left is our confirmation."

"P'Kiiiiiim '' stretching the vowel from Kim's name affectionately, Chay moves swiftly until he's cupping Kim's cheeks once again.”Thank you for sharing to me your plans on adopting a kitten" Chay smiles at his boyfriend, leans a bit closer until he pecks Kim's lips softly. "I love you" he mumbles against Kim's lips. Chay chuckles when Kim blinks his eyes a few times probably shocked by Chay's sudden intimacy, and when Kim finally looks at Chay's eyes- he fondly smiles at the older.

"Let's call the shelter now, P'Kim! Tell them we will adopt the kitten and ask them when we can take it home." Kim chuckled, finally. "Okay, baby."

-----

"Sol, sunshine, come here. Papa and dada have something for you, baby."

The two just reached home after visiting the shelter, signing some papers, and buying all the stuff and foods that their new kitten needs. They went straight to the garden where their son is playing with his toy cars. Kim is standing behind his boyfriend, trying to hide the kitten that is currently nestled in his arms.

Sol, let’s go of his cars and runs towards Chay when he hears his Papa's voice. "Papa, Sol play cars" the kid enthusiastically said.

"Papa and dada have a surprise for you, baby."

Sol stands in front of his parents, his eyes full of anticipation as he waits for the surprise his father is saying.

Chay glanced back at Kim, and let his boyfriend move from hiding at his back to kneeling in front of Sol. "Sun-sun!!!!!" Their son's delighted squeal fills the garden; he throws himself to Kim hugging his father who is chuckling loudly with his son's reaction. Chay is surprised as to how his son already has a nickname for the kitten despite just meeting it twice. "Careful, you two!" Chay said while assisting Kim and supporting his back for Kim and Sol not to stumble down the grassy garden with the kitten.

"His name is Sunnie, baby" Kim said as he flopped on the grass, carefully placing the kitten down. Sol sits down on the grass like his father, staring at the kitten meowing in front of him.

"Sun sun!" Sol mumbles, reaching for his hand closer to the kitten- wanting to pet it.

Kim glanced back at Chay who still had his hand on Kim's shoulders. "He loves repeating words as their nickname"

"Po po, Cau cau, and now Sun sun" Chay said while laughing. He's looking at Sol who has successfully petted his new friend. Sunnie is meowing every time Sol rubs his head.

Chay then sits beside his boyfriend, they are both facing their son as the kid carefully carries Sunnie and watches how the kitten nuzzles on their son's arms- purring.

"I told you, Sol already loves Sunnie." Kim smiles at the statement, thankful that he thought of adopting the kitten and satisfied with his boyfriend and their son's reaction.

The next hours, Sol spends his time walking around the mansion with the kitten following behind him, Sol introducing Sunnie to every single person.
“Po po! Look, kitten!” He started with his Uncle Porsche who is seated in the dining hall together with Kinn and Vegas. “Uncle Kinn! Uncle Gas! Look…” He shows Sunnie who is standing behind him, looking curiously with the new environment he’s in.
Sol also proudly shows his new friend to the Aunties in the kitchen as well as the bodyguards who plays with him whenever his parents and uncles have things to do.

His next destination is towards Macau’s room, Chay accompanied him- walking behind his son in a safe distance, just to make sure his son is safe.

Sol knocked on his uncle’s room door “Cau Cau!!!” he exclaimed. Macau opened the door minutes later, he’s rubbing his eyes- obviously just woke up.

“Hi, buddy!”

“Cau Cau meet Sunnie! Sol’s kitten” Sol excitedly said, he carried his kitten from the floor to the safety of his arms.

“Cool, we have a new playmate!”

Macau told his nephew to wait for him in the garden and they will play with Sunnie in a while, to which Sol agreed to.

Before going back to the elevator a loud shriek exploded “AAAAHH! WHY IS THERE A SMALL ORANGE DRAGON IN THE COMPOUND!?!?” Tankhun said while walking fast, approaching Sol and Sunnie.

“Uncle this is Sunnie” Sol politely introduces his friend.

“AN ORANGE MONSTER!!!”