Chapter 2

Silence....

Just a minute ago the activity area with hundreds of Wik fans were roaring in screams, now it was all silent. The fans have their mouths hang open, the mall goers and passersby stopped in their place and has their attention on the stage. The mc who cheered Wik and his fans a while ago has his eyes wide open.

When people said 'the silence is too loud' Chay didn't know it would feel this way. He stood there looking at his kid, hugging Wik's leg with a wide smile on his already bubbly face.

Porchay felt stiff, man can't move a single inch. He felt suffocated. Somehow knowing everyone's attention is on his son is suffocating him. The silence is messing up his mind. All these 'what ifs' are clouding his sanity.

What if Wik gets mad?

What if Wik shoo away Sol?

What if Wiksees him, will he remember Chay?

What if Wik......

"Dada! Carry Sol?? Hm?"

It was also Sol's small voice who breaks the silence. After the eerie silence comes the never ending chattering. Wik fans snap their attention back on stage, waiting for what will Wik do.

Sol already has his arms wide open waiting for Kim to carry him in his arms. Kim on the other hand put his guitar aside and smiled at the kid before kneeling down to Sol's eye level.

"Hello there big guy! What's your name baby?"

"Sol... Dada don't know Sol name?"

"Sorry big guy but I think you're mistaken. Where are your parents?

"You! Sol's dada"

"I'm your dada?"

"um! Papa said Sol is dada's baby"

Loud gasps!

To say that every single Wik fan gasp and screech with their hands covering their mouth and with widen eyes is an understatement. The MC, Wik's staffs, and even the bodyguards have the same reaction.

"Dada, carry Sol? Sleepy now...."

With all the chaos this kid caused, he really wanted to sleep at this very moment. Scared that the kid would throw tantrum if he won't carry him decided to give in and hug the kid in his arms. Standing up with Sol while supporting the kid's weight, Sol lean his head on Kim's shoulder.

"Dada needs to sing one more song, can you stay awake until dada finish?"

With all the chaos this kid caused, he really wanted to sleep at this very moment. Scared that the kid would throw tantrum if he won't carry him decided to give in and hug the kid in his arms. Standing up with Sol while supporting the kid's weight, Sol lean his head on Kim's shoulder.

"Dada needs to sing one more song, can you stay awake until dada finish?"

Kim mumbled softly, making sure that his microphone is away and only the kid leaning on his shoulder can hear him. Why he did it, he doesn't know either. All he know is he felt warm familiarity with the kid's eyes. Sol gave him a small nod.