Chapter 9

The following weeks have been dull, uneventful, and boring. Kim has been stuck in his studio day and night- finishing his recording and mastering his songs. On times that he's out of the 4 cornered room, he's either shooting ads or having public events. Kim sometimes has to do all of those in one day which is very exhausting if he's being honest. It's like he's not running out of things he needs to do, there's like a hundred tvc to shoot, a couple of interviews, and a thousand magazine shoots.

His company made sure that they'll fulfill every single work that was pushed back. They accepted additional work since he went back from vacation. It's like the company is taking advantage of Kim and is making him pay for asking and requesting a 7 days vacation.

Porchay on the other hand has also been busy finishing his 1st project and research. He's been spending hours and hours in the library after his class finishes. If not in the library, he's at a coffee shop meeting up with his research group mates. He also sometimes spends his time alone at the back of the music department's building- sitting by the bench and working on his solo project.

If Porchay is not busy with Uni, he's at the Theerapanyakul compound's garden, spending time with himself. He's been thinking about him and Kim's situation. It's been almost 3 months since they talked in his apartment and a lot of things have happened since then. He's seen how Kim has been doing his very best to father their son. He met Kim's family and found out about his Hia's relationship with Kim's brother. He's been staying in the compound since then. But the thing is, he doesn't know what's the real stand between him and Kim.

Sure, Kim said he's more than just a fan, but what exactly? They hug, kiss, Kim gives him flowers just because he wants to, Kim cooks for him sometimes, they text and call every now and then, and they sleep in the same bed at Kim's room in the compound. Yes, they have a son together, but what about them- what are they? What and who exactly is he to Kim?

Porchay is sure of one thing though, he likes Kim. He likes the Kim that awakens the whole zoo inside him. He likes Kim- damn! He likes Kim as himself, not as the Wik that he sees on his phone's screen. Sure, he likes Wik- he's his favorite singer anyway, but what he feels towards Kim is way deeper and way stronger than how he feels whenever Wik strum his guitar and smile straight at the camera.

He's been debating with himself whether he should confess or wait until the older one does it first. But what if Kim doesn't? What if Kim doesn't feel the same way? What if Kim's only doing those things for Sol's sake?

--

While work eats up Kim's time and Uni does the same to Porchay, their son is having the best time of his life in the compound.

Sol has been spending his time with his uncles, specifically with Macau. Since Kinn and Porsche are quite busy with the company then Vegas with Kim's packed schedule, Macau has been babysitting his nephew for the past weeks.

Macau would bring Sol to the gaming room, letting the kid watch him play or letting Sol hold the controller as well. They sometimes go for a swim at their huge indoor pool, Macau is a great swimmer and he's been teaching his nephew how to swim probably twice a week. If Sol requests for them to run around the garden and play tag, his uncle would gladly run after him until they're both running out of breath- lying on the grass.

On days when Macau is out with his friends, Sol would spend his time with his uncle Kinn and Porsche. The couple would bring Sol to the mall, buying the kid some new clothes or play at the mall's playground. There are also days when Porsche would cook breakfast for Sol and Kinn will complain at how the kid's food's presentation is good but not with him. They also let Sol sleep between them whenever Chay and Kim go home late.