Chapter 7

Chapter Text

"I need a week long day off."

Kimhan nonchalantly said to his cousin while they are inside his studio and making some final touches on a song that he recently finished recording.

"Week long, what???"

"I need 1 week day offs."

"Ok but why?"

"I need to spend time with my son."

"YOUR WHAT!?!????"

If one of Kim's expensive speaker gets soaked and stopped working, it's definitely not Vegas spouting water all over it due his cousin's shocking news.

"My son! I need to spend time with Sol, got it?"

"You talked to his father already? He's your son? I have a nephew? Dang! I'm an uncle"

Vegas' voice is a combination of surprise and confusion. He doesn't even know when did his cousin talked to the kid's father and now he's asking for a week long day off to spend time with the kid. And on top of that, he's an uncle- well, that made him excited.

"We met and talked few days ago. We clear things out and he confirmed that Sol is mine."

"Wow! Well, congratulations on being a father- I guess"

"Thanks, man! Now the day offs, I won't accept 'no' for an answer"

"Dude, it's not that easy!"

"Don't care. I want my 1 week off starting tomorrow."

Kim abruptly stood up from his chair, grab his things and walk out of his studio- leaving his cousin alone. He laughs hard after hearing Vegas' loud curses echoing the whole floor.

---

Kim: I'm on my way to your apartment.

Chay: ha? I'm sorry but who's this and how do you know where my apartment is?

Kim: Angel... It's Kim

After sending few text messages to Chay, Kim keep his phone away and starts driving towards the younger's apartment.

Once he arrived, he went straight to the elevator and pressed the designated floor for Chay's apartment. He press on the door bell after dusting off his shirt, and checking himself if he's presentable enough through his phone's camera. Well of course he's presentable, he always does- he's Wik after all.

"How did you get my phone number?"

Is the first thing that Chay said to him after opening the door. That earned a chuckle from Kim while he let himself inside the apartment. Once inside, he softly held onto Chay's wrist and pull the younger closer to his chest.

"Hello to you too, Angel."

He mumbled against Chay's hair.

"P'Kiiim"

Chay whined, his question still isn't answered by the older.