Short extra: 2

When Chay saw a booklet about the Theerapayakuls; their business, the elders, and their estates from Kim's office, he saw a certain property which he found perfect for camping. Chay has wanted to try and go camping for years now. So, he wasted no time, grabbed the booklet and ran to where Kim is- sitting on the chair at their bedroom's balcony, sipping his morning coffee.

Chay sat beside his boyfriend, leaned his chin on Kim's shoulder. "Good morning, P'Kim'' he mumbled, looking up at Kim's face- no makeup, no nothing, just some growing stubbles on his chin which Chay finds hot, btw.

Kim felt his boyfriend's stare on him, he shifted on his chair to snake an arm over the younger's shoulder- pulling Chay closer to him. "Morning, Angel." He greeted Chay with his raspy voice; he went to rehearsal the night before making his sleepy voice raspier than normal. And oh boy, Chay loves it! He loves Kim's raspy voice greeting him a good morning every single day. He's obsessed with it, and Kim is probably aware of it.

"Love..." Chay started while his fingers fiddled the corners on the booklet. "I saw this" he continues, lifting the booklet up a bit for Kim to see. "I was wondering if we can go camping here..." His voice is soft with a hint of little trembles. He flipped on the booklet and pointed to the property he saw earlier.

"That's in Chiang Mai, baby. We can definitely build a camp there." Kim nodded, planting a peck on Chay's forehead.

"Can we? Please? I wanted to go camping for years now."

"Yes, we can, love." Kim smiled at Chay. "I'll ask Big to contact the caretaker, so they can prepare what we need."

"I want us to pitch our tent by ourselves, though."

Kim chuckles before placing down his cup of now half empty coffee. "Alright. We will just have them get everything we need ready, like food and other supplies, but we'll do everything ourselves."

Chay nodded excitedly. His eyes went big in delight with his lashes fluttering. "Thank you so much! You're the best!!!"

"I'll tell the staff that we'll be there tomorrow morning."

-----

The next day they left the compound early in the morning. Both Kim and Chay decided not to answer every question thrown at them asking them where they are going. They wanted to have this little time for them and their son only. Tankhun, though, pestered the couple for the whole day yesterday, forcing them to let him join wherever they're going- they still refused.

It's pleasing knowing how the whole family is already attached to their son, wanting to know the kid's whereabouts and not wanting Sol to leave their sight. Just like his name, Sol really brightens up the whole compound.

They brought Big and Anon with them, though they decided to let the two bodyguards stationed at the house itself and will only go to where they will be camping if called and needed. In short, they get to relax and chill the whole day until Kim needs them.

Once they reached the house, they were welcomed by P'Ana, the caretaker of the property. She's been working for the Theerapanyakuls for more than a decade already, and was a wife to a bodyguard. She was once the head server on the compound, but when her husband died she decided to take the offer on taking care of the said property. Ana greeted them and led them inside. She showed them the house and informed them the everything they need is already at their chosen camp site.