Chapter 14

"YOU'RE A THEERAPANYAKUL!?!?"

WIK's whole team blurted out at the same time when they reached the Theerapanyakul compound.

The whole family welcomes them in front of the huge metal armored gate. Kinn and Porsche guided them inside while Macau, Khun, and Sol played in the garden.

Kim and Vegas both rolled their eyes with their team's dramatic reaction with the information they just found out. But who wouldn't exaggerate things when the artist you watched grow through the years is actually a part of the most influential family not just in the business industry but the whole country itself.

"Hey! I'm a Theerapanyakul too, you know! We're cousins!" Vegas snickered in.

Chay laughed a bit loud beside his boyfriend with how Vegas sounds like he's sulking. They were all seated inside the conference room from the west wing of the compound. Kinn at the very head of the table and Porsche sitting on his right. Kim is seated on Kinn's left side with Chay beside him. Vegas beside Porsche and the rest of WIK's team occupying the empty seats.

"You know, I wouldn't be labeled as the "Faceless Theerapanyakul Heir" if my private information were plastered online. right?" Kim had his hand glued on Chay's lap as he addressed his team. "It's either you can't find any information about my private life or if you find some, I'm pretty sure they were fakes." He continues. smirking as he sees the amusing faces of his team. "Alright, let's start with my name." Kim places his hand from Chay's lap to the table looking all formal. "I am Kimhan Theerapanyakul the youngest son of Korn Theerapanyakul or the so-called Faceless heir. You can call me Kim, I don't really mind." He shrugged, never in his life would he imagine introducing himself to people whom he professionally worked with as WIK. "Now with our main agenda. I want to end this within this day- if not, then by this week."

"Kim, do you think it's time to finally introduce you to everyone? You know it's been tiring to dodge every question about who's my youngest brother." Kinn cuts in before Kim starts the discussion.

"Should I?" Kim answered but instead of facing his brother, he's actually looking at Chay- probably asking for his boyfriend's opinion.

Chay looked up at Kim and shrugged. "I don't know P'Kim, if you guys think it will help us to fix this then I guess you can? Also, only if you're comfortable with it."

"I'm fine with it." Kim nodded. "I think it's time to let the Parkers know that they're not just dealing with an ordinary singer, WIK- but a Theerapanyakul."

"Finally! That's settled then!" Porsche excitedly interjected.

"uhh. WIK?" One of his team raised her hand like a kid to get the heir's attention. "Nat you can call me Kim, it's fine" Kim chuckled at her, making the atmosphere light.

Nat, his make-up artist nodded. "Okay, Kim. I was thinking, if we will drop this huge information in public then we can set a press conference for tomorrow morning." Nat started nervously. Talking to WIK is usually easy and chill but now, upon knowing the man's background made her a tiny bit nervous.

"P'Naaat~ you don't have to be nervous with P'Kim. He's still the WIK you guys known for years." Chay notices Nat fumbling her fingers. He smiled softly at his boyfriend's make-up artist making her comfortable enough. Kim chuckled as he roamed his eyes around the room and saw how his whole team looked tense and anxious.