Chapter 13

The whole family is anxiously waiting for Arm to finish hacking in and out of different systems. When Arm and Big suggested running another background check to all the Theeranpanyakul bodyguards with their suspicions that there might be someone working with the culprit, because if not- then how did the uploader get hold of that photo of Kim, Chay, and Vegas from one of their family dinners?

"Khun Kinn... Khun Kim, I hacked into all of the bodyguards' bank accounts." Arm started, he leaned back on his chair- brushing his hair back frustratingly, and that's when everyone in the room knew that Arm found something. "Two bodyguards are getting at least 50 thousand dollars monthly from the same account sender. It started a few months ago, probably around the time Khun Porchay and Khun Kim started talking again."

'fuck' Kimhan grunted. "Who are these bodyguards?"

"Kid and Pong, Khun Kim."

Kim frustratedly sighed, those are his bodyguards whom he specifically assigned to Porchay and Sol- of course they have the information that the culprit needed.

"Anon, I don't care if you need to fiip the whole fucking country but I need Kid and Pong locked up at the basement in 1 hour!" Kim coldly instructed one of his bodyguards. Anon quickly nodded and left the living room to do the given task.

"Do we have the name of the culprit, Arm?" Kinn asked, already holding his phone in one arm and ready to dial back their lawyers.

Arm nodded "Elisse Parker, she's using a newly created bank account but it's linked with her personal accounts."

Khun snickered on the side and let out an annoyed side comment "That's so dumb of her!"

"Kim, does the name ring a bell?" Vegas asked his cousin, to where Kim shook his head with.

"No idea who that fucker is." Kim really isn't familiar with the name mentioned, or maybe he heard it somewhere and he just doesn't give a shit.

"Khun Kim, maybe you're familiar with her? She has her photo on one of her bank account profiles."

Kim glances at Arm with his brows furrows closer to each other. Arm pulls up a profile that shows Elisse's photo. Khun moves closer behind Arm the same way Kim did. "huh?" Khun mumbled with recognition in his voice. Khun's reaction gains attention from everyone, especially his brothers.

"Kim, isn't she the girl you keep on rejecting for a date?" Khun looks at Kim, his eyes hopeful that he's not just seeing things or maybe he's indeed going crazy. "KIM!!!" Khun snapped when he remembered something. "Kim, remember when you're ranting to me about MoonRise Studio's CEO that keeps on asking you to give a chance to his daughter and date her? Isn't that her?"

"What do you---" Kim did not finish his words when he finally took a look at Elisse's photo. She really is familiar with him, the girl looks exactly like his boss. Khun is right, she's that girl that he keeps on rejecting some time ago.

"Fuck!" he curses one after another. "Arm, check if MoonRise's CEO has something to do with this as well!" Kim instructed, he stood up and faced his brother's bodyguard. "Pol, check if this Elisse Parker and Mr. Parker are in the MooRise building right now. If they are, send as many guards as possible around the area! I don't care how you do it but I need them locked inside that building." Kim's voice is full of authority, it somehow resembles Kinn's voice whenever the older deals with stubborn board members at the company. "Vegas, I need you to tell the whole Team to leave MoonRise building in 5 minutes, no questions asked. I'll send someone to fetch them at the building's back entrance, we need them here to release a statement refuting what the Studio said." and somehow every person he instructed followed his instruction without a word. Arm went back to his computer to check any link with Mr. Parker, Pol has already left the area together with a battalion of bodyguards, even his cousin- Vegas, is already on his phone talking to WIK's team.