S2 E6: The Galactic Enforcers

(The gang are enjoying an afternoon at the museum. While Ben was reading a comic book on a large stone foot, Zack and Gwen were approaching the culture on display.)

(However, when they see Ben hanging on the stone's foot, they approach him.)

Zack: "Yo, bro. Can you like get down from there?"

Gwen: "Yeah, we don't want to get kicked out again because of your idiotic."

Ben: (Gets down) "I'm not that lucky."

Gwen: "A little culture won't kill you."

Ben: "I'll take my chances."

(As Ben walks off, the pair meet up with Max and the girls.)

Kelly: "Looks like you two are enjoying each other's company~."

(Zack and Gwen blushed as they smiled and look away.)

Cass: "Where's Ben? As if I need to ask."

Zack: "He walked off a little bit ago."

(Suddenly, an explosion is heard coming from Downtown and the group can see the smoke from the museum.)

Max: "Three guesses where he is now."

Zack: "Yeah, and one of them isn't good at all."

(When they reach where the explosion went off, they see five figures, along with Ben, who is now Four Arms, facing off two familiar enemies from the past.)

(The six of them begin to fight. However, SixSix and Vulkanus escaped. Once the coast is clear, the female Tetraman, Tini, wraps her arms around Ben and tries to flirt with him, not knowing he's clearly a human. Seconds later, the Omnitrix went out and Ben was back to normal, which confused Tini.)

Tini: "Hey, where'd the rest of you go?"

Ben: "Sorry, I'm just a kid. I just get some extra hands once in a while."

(The gang rejoin Ben with the Enforcers.)

Zack: "You alright, bro?"

Ben: "Yeah, thanks to these guys."

Synaptak: "So it's true. The Omnitrix and the Ultimatrix are in possession of two children. We heard one of you was somewhat limited mental capacity. No offense."

Gwen: "With dweeb here, absolutely."

Ben: "Hey!"

Zack: "But Zack's used the Ultimatrix for emergencies only. So he's cool on that."

Ultimos: "Greetings. I am Ultimos, the Specimen Prime. This is Synaptak and Tini. We are...The Galactic Enforcers!" (They dramatically poses, which made Ben look in awed while the others looked unimpressed)

Zack: "Why do I getting the Ginyu Force vibes around here?"

Gwen: "You sensed that too, huh?"

Zack: "Yeah."

Ben: "Woah! The uniforms, the moves! You guys rock! Finally, some other superheroes I can hang with!"

Zack: "So is there a reason why you guys are here?"

Ultimos: "Of course. As per the Galactic Code of Conduct, we hereby officially request clearance to operate in your quadrant."

Zack: (Turns to see Ben looking at him with a smile and rapidly nods at him, signaling that he wants to join) (sighs) "Alright. We can help. But as long as you are on our world, you will abide by everyone here as one of this world's guardians."

Ultimos: (nods) "Understood. Now then, we have much to discuss."

(Ultimos activates several transporter discs that takes everyone to the Galactic Enforcers' ship in orbit.)

Kelly: "So, why did we have the pleasure of Mr. Gadget-Guy's company again?"

Ultimos: "His name is SixSix. He escaped incarceration and formed an alliance with the cretin Vulkanus."

Synaptak: "A Detrovite. Limited mental capabilities. All brawn, no brains. You know the type."

Zack: "Hey, watch it."

Ben: "Yeah, one of his people saved our lives. Teknorg was one of them. He sacrificed himself to get me and my brother out of there. So, be careful what you say."

Ultimos: "I'm sure Synaptak will mostly keep his words together." (Synaptak scoffs) "Anyways, they were hired to steal Element X."

Zack: (Frown) "Why do I get the feeling that it's a ripoff of Chemical X?"

Gwen: "I swear everywhere we go gives us references to kids' favorite shows. Some at least, not mostly."

Ben: "...Okay, I give up. What's Element X?"

Synaptak: "Element X can be used to form one half of a devastatingly explosive compound."

Max: "But why come to Earth?"

Ultimos: "Most likely in search of the other ingredient: Bicenthium Alloy. It's very rare, but rumoured to be found on your planet."

(Two holographic images of the Element X compound and the bicenthium alloy appear on the holo table everyone was gathered around. However, Cass recognizes the alloy.)

Cass: "That's the compound for iron!"

Ultimos: "Are you sure?"

Cass: "Yeah. I had to work with metals and other minerals all the time when I was with my uncle. I've worked with enough iron to know it's like the back of my head."

Max: "There's a strip mine not far from where we are."

(Ultimos uses drones to scan the strip mine for any signs of Vulkanus and SixSix and as luck would have it, they stuck gold. With the criminals in their sights, the Enforcers, along with everyone else, despite Ultimos trying to prevent Max, Gwen and Kelly from going. But Zack ordered him to let them go and assured him that they'll be okay with him protecting them, which made Ultimos go at ease. They transport to the strip mine.)

Zack: "Alright, Enforcers. It's time to go in. Follow mine and Ben's orders. Understood?"

Ultimos: "Roger."

Gwen: (Thinking) 'Man, I like this new commanding side Zacky has~.'

Kelly: (Thinking) 'Seeing him giving orders to the Enforcers is totally making me wet~.'

Cass: (Thinking) 'I wish he was mine already~.'

Zack: (Turns to Ben) "Ready, Ben?"

Ben: (Nods at Zack) "It's hero time!"

(The brothers activated their watches and transforms into their respective aliens. Zack transformed into Echo Echo and Ben transformed XLR8.)

Echo Echo: "Ultimos, Tini, Kelly and I will take on Vulkanus. Ben, Cass and Synaptak will handle SixSix. Max and Gwen will provide support when they have an opening. Everyone got that?"

(Everyone nodded and make their plans to action.)

(Against the combined might of The Galactic Enforcers and Earth's superior heroes, Vulkanus and SixSix were defeated without much trouble. And at the end of the episode, after the Enforcers with their new prisoners, the gang decided to enjoy the rest of the day chilling.)

Episode cleared.