S2 E2: Princesses from Another Planet

(Our favorite heroes are enjoying a day of luxury as they are spending the next few days at lakeside cabin. Cass and Gwen are sitting a picnic table doing each other's makeup and nails while Kelly is playing her PSP Vita while the brothers are fishing with their grandpa as Ben is, surprisingly enjoying himself.)

Zack: "C'mon, bro! We almost got it!"

Ben: "I'm holding on!"

Max: "Keep going, you two. You've got this."

(After an intense struggle, the brothers finally pull a 4ft catfish.)

Ben: "We got it? We actually got it! Yeah!"

(The brothers share a high five as the girls come up behind them and Max.)

Cass: "Hey, guys. What's going on?"

Ben: "We caught a fish! How cool is that!"

Kelly: "Whoa! That's one huge catfish!"

Max: "I guess we know what we're having for dinner tonight. I'll take that boys."

(Max takes the fish from the boys and heads back to the cabin.)

Gwen: "Hey, Zacky~ What do you think of mine and Cass's makeup?"

Zack: [blushes] "Y-you two look pretty."

(Gwen and Cass smiled at Zack's compliment.)

Ben: "Yeah, pretty ug-" [Zack glared and elbowed Ben in the side.] "OW!"

Zack: "Don't be rude, Ben. Besides, your cousin wasn't talking to you."

(As they began to make their way back to the cabin, the sound of a branch breaking is heard close by. On instinct, Cass uses her magic to shoot a spell at the sound.)

???: "Ow!"

(The quintet heard the sound and ran towards it. What they find are two young alien girls. One with red skin and four arms and eyes like one of Ben's alien form Four Arms and other one with green skin and frog like.)

???: "What's the big idea!?"

Cass: "Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

Attea: "Yeah, I'm fine. The name's Attea and this here's my big sister, Looma."

Looma: [Raises one of her arms and gives a small wave.] "H-Hello."

Gwen: "Whoa. Are you two aliens?"

Attea: "Hmph. The brains on this one. What gave it away? The fact that I'm green or that my sister has four arms and eyes?"

Gwen: "You don't have to be mean?"

Attea: "Well, excuse me. But we're stuck on this mud ball of a planet, so forgive me if I'm being cranky."

Zack: [Gets in between Gwen and Attea.] "Okay, okay, timeout. We're not here to fight, so please stop fighting."

Attea: [Looks down ashamed.] "Sorry, it's just... we crash landed here and we don't know where we are."

Zack: [Smile] "It's okay. You just have to ask, that's all. You're on Earth, our home planet. Why don't the two of you come with us? You'll be a lot safer with us than out there by yourselves."

Ben: "Dude, you can't be serious. How do you know they're telling the truth?"

Attea: "Yeah, how do I know we can trust you?!"

(Zack walks up to Looma and smiles at her, making her blush. Then, Looma smiles at Zack and takes his hand.)

Looma: "It's okay, Attea. Let's go with them."

Attea: "B-but-"

Looma: "I am sure mother will find us soon. We can trust them. They won't hurt us."

Attea: [sighs] "Alright, alright."

(The septet then make their way back to the cabin, where Max is beginning to cook the fish the brothers caught. Zack introduces Attea and Looma.)

Max: "Well, it's nice to meet the both of you. But how are we suppose to contact your mother?"

Looma: "Hopefully she will come here and find us soon. Attea activated our distress beacon after we crashed."

Max: "I'm happy you both came out of the crash okay."

Attea: "Eh, a few scratches and bruises ain't nothing so bad."

Max: "Well, would you two like to join us for dinner? Zack and Ben caught a big fish earlier and I'm sure you both are gonna like it."

(Attea's eyes shinned when she heard fish and she quickly nodded with excitement. After Max had finished cooking the catfish, everyone had a great time getting to know Attea and Looma.)

Gwen: "Whoa! So the two of you are princesses from another planet?"

Attea: "That's right."

Cass: "That must be awesome."

Attea: "It can be at times. But it can be a major pain."

Kelly: [Her mouth full.] "How so?"

Attea: "My dad is constantly talking about how in a few years me and Looma'll have to take a husband. It gets super annoying." [Glances at Zack, who was making Looma laugh while telling a funny story; in mind.] 'But maybe it won't be so since I've already found my new future husband~'

Looma: [in mind] 'Zack is pretty cute and funny. I wonder if he's a good fighter too. Maybe he and I can spar together when I grow up.'

(After dinner is over, everyone was getting ready for bed. But a bright light from outside got everyone's attention. Soon, a knock was heard at the door and Max went to open it, revealing a tall woman with green skin wearing an elegant dress standing in front of them.)

(Looma and Attea gasped at seeing their mother.)

Looma/Attea: "Mom/Mother!"

Seviita: "Attea! Looma!"

(The two run to their mother as she embraces her daughters.)

Seviita: "Oh, I am so relieved you two are safe. Thank you, humans. I am forever in your debt."

(Attea told her mother about how Max and her new friends helped Looma and herself while they waited for her to come. After saying their goodbyes, Seviita took Attea and Looma back to her ship and left Earth back to their planet.)

Attea: "Hey, Looma?"

Looma: "Yes, sister?"

Attea: "That human boy. Zack. He's kinda cute, wasn't he?"

Looma: "Yes, he was. And he looked strong as well. I had a feeling we will meet again someday."

Attea: "Yes we will, sis. Yes, we will."

(The episode ends with Attea and Looma smiling while daydreaming about having Zack in their lives and can't wait to see what the future will hold for them.)

(Fade to black.)