S2 E3: The Big Tick

(It's a beautiful day in Yellowstone National Park as Max and the kids were enjoying a peaceful hike through the forest. Except for one...)

Max: [sighs] "Nothing like finally relaxing in the peace and quiet of the great outdoors."

Ben: "Darn it, darn it! I hate this stupid thing!" [Messes around with the Omnitrix with Zack stands next to him with his arms crossed.]

Gwen: "Or not..."

Zack: "Ben, if you keep that up, you'll break the damn thing."

Ben: "I wouldn't have to if it worked like it should."

(Ben moves a pair of headphones he had on around his neck as a news report was heard about a small meteorite is going to crash in the northern part of the state.)

Max: "What's going on, you two?"

Zack: "Ben figured he'd go XLR8 and hit that burger place in Casper, to pick up a double cheeseburger with pickles, but he's having trouble with the watch, as usual."

Cass: "But you were having so much fun yesterday at the lake where we met Attea and Looma. How come you're not having fun now?"

Ben: "That was then, this is now."

Gwen: "Ben, Yellowstone happens to be one of the coolest places around! Just hang out and appreciate it for once."

Zack: "Yeah, I mean, how are you not excited about a giant geyser that shoots out giant pillars of boiling water? Thought you'd enjoy that."

Max: "Gwen and your brother are right, Ben. And we can live right off the land."

(Max walks over to a log and pushes it back, revealing worms wriggling underneath.)

Max: "Mmmm! Grub worms! Full of protein!"

(He picks up a worm and gobbles it up, earning sounds of "Ew's" from the kids with Cass turning green and almost about to puke but Zack places his hand on her back and gives her a rub to make her better. Gwen and Kelly quickly joins Ben in the fiddling.)

Gwen: "On second thought, maybe I can help. I'll take my burger with chili."

Kelly: "Hey! Don't forget about me. I'll have a double burger with spicy ketchup."

Ben: "I'd appreciate this, you two."

(As Ben presses the activation button, Ben suddenly transforms into a new alien called: Cannonbolt.)

Cannonbolt: "Huh? Woah!"

(Ben loses his balance in this new body, falling on his back. He opens his eyes and sees two white chubby arms with black claws.)

Cannonbolt: "Guys, what am I?!"

(Max, Zack and the girls walk up to him.)

Gwen: "Now that's a heroic pose."

Cannonbolt: "Real funny."

(They help him up.)

Cannonbolt: "I can't believe I'm a new hero!"

Max: "And where there's one more, who knows, there could be a hundred more."

Zack: "Heh. And I thought my imagination wasn't enough."

Cannonbolt: "Well, as long as they're not as worthless as this one is! So what do you think he does?"

(Zack transforms into Brainstorm and begins examining Ben's new alien form, checking his power level and skills that'll help him out in the future.)

Brainstorm: "I think I know."

Kelly: "Well, don't keep us in suspense."

Brainstorm: "This alien's has a small, stout body. Armor plating on his back, arms and legs. And powerful arms, but stubby legs. Ben, try rolling up into a ball. Kinda like that Blue Hedgehog performing a Spin Dash technique he'd learned from a Yellow Fox."