S1 E13: Secrets

(A/N: Here's the season 1 finale of the series. I hope you're ready for the battle against Vilgax. And this is the perfect opportunity for Zack to have his new Alien form that'll literally shock you to the core. I hope you're excited for that. Now, onto the finale.)

(The final episode of Season 1 begins with Zack who suddenly wakes up, screaming.)

Zack: "Aaaah!"

Max: "Another nightmare, Zack?"

Zack: "Yeah, and it's that same alien again. Only this was, he was huge and wearing armor."

Gwen: "Looks like your nightmare is getting worse. You gonna be okay?"

Max: "It was just a bad dream, son. We can talk about it in the morning." [Walks away.]

Ben: "I don't know, it seemed so real to me. He looked right at me and said, "I'm coming for you now.""

(Max is shocked.)

Max: "Change of plan, we're hitting the road right now."

Ben: "Grandpa, it's 3 in the morning."

Max: "Best way to beat the traffic."

(Max starts the RV and drives.)

(They sped off down the road, without stopping. After awhile, the kids notice how fast Max is driving.)

Kelly: "Hey, Max, what's the rush?"

Max: "We have to make to Mount Rushmore by nightfall."

Ben: "Ugh, I'm so bored."

(Ben turns to the table and sees that Gwen is on her computer with Zack sitting next to her seeing whatever she's doing while Kelly was reading a magazine about sports cars and Cass reading a small book.)

Ben: "Let me play a game."

Gwen: "I would but your brother and I are using my computer. This is a good opportunity to entertain yourself."

(Ben forms a sly smirk and without anyone noticing somehow, he activates the Omnitrix and transforms into Upgrade, highjacking Gwen's computer.)

Gwen: [yelps] "Ben! Get out of my computer!"

Upgrade: "What? I'm just entertain-whoa! What's up with all these notes you have in here?"

Gwen: "Why do you care? Just get out!"

Upgrade: "But they're all about you and my brother in these." [Gwen blushes]

Gwen: "Ben, I mean it! Get out!"

Upgrade: "What in the- High School, Prom... Marriage and Kids!!! Whoa!"

(Both Zack, Kelly and Cass stopped what they were doing and Zack blushed lightly while two girls glare at Gwen.)

Max: "Ben, now's not the time to go alien."

(Ben morphs out of Gwen's computer.)

Upgrade: "Just having a little fun."

Max: "We don't need to attract attention to ourselves right now."

Cass: "What kind of attention could he attract in here?"

(Ben's Omnitrix timed out and turn back to normal.)

Max: "Never mind."

(All of the kids look at Max with confused looks until they both shrugged. Zack leans into Gwen's ear, whispering.)

Zack: "I'll be sure to get us a nice big house for our kids to stay after our wedding."

(Gwen's eyes jolt wide open as she looks at Zack with an enormous blush. All he does is wink and puts his arms around her waist. Gwen leans into him with a largest smile forming on her face.)