S1 E7: Kevin 11

(The quartet were at the front desk in a 4-star hotel and Gwen and Zack were looking over a brochure.)

Gwen: "Wow. This hotel has everything. Indoor pool, full day spa-"

Zack: "And a Valentine Day's theme restaurant."

Gwen: "Ooh? Looking to take me out on a date tonight?" [wraps her arms around Zack's neck]

Zack: "Well, we haven't exactly been on a proper date since we'd become a couple. Music, delicious food, maybe a little dancing."

Max: "Well, I'm sorry to tell you two kids, but we are only staying here for one. So, you gotta make it count."

Gwen: "...So, you're paying?"

Zack: "Of course."

(Ben, who was bored, suddenly sees a Sumo Slammers-brand kiosk installed in the mall.)

Ben: "Woah, the new Sumo Slammer video game's in there!"

(As he reaches the entrance, a guard stops him.)

Guard: "Pass?"

Ben: [fumbling around in his pockets] "Uh, must've left it inside. I'm one of the game pros testing out the system!"

Guard: "VIPs only."

(Ben drops the act and slumps back on over to his brother, Gwen and Max.)

Max: "I know what you're thinking, so no sneaking back in there."

Zack: "Yeah, Ben. For once, don't do any rash stuff today. Okay?"

Ben: "I won't!"

(As Max, Gwen and Zack get to the elevator, they notice Ben isn't with them and before they know it, they were all thrown out of the hotel by the security guard thanks to Ben sneaking into the game showcase.)

Guard: "And never come back!"

Max: "I told you not to sneak back in there."

Zack: [shook head] "Goddamnit, Ben."

Ben: "Well if you want to get all technical about it..."

Gwen: [growing angry] "I never even got a chance to take a shower, in a real shower for the first time all summer! Plus they had a spa. A spa! And now my date with Zack is ruined because of you! He was going to take me to the fanciest restaurant I've ever been to for the most romantic dinner I would've ever had! Nice going, doofus."

(In the Rust Bucket, Max is scolding Ben while Zack cheers Gwen up by rubbing her shoulder, which made her feel better a little.)

Max: "How do you expect me to trust you if you keep misusing the watch?"

Ben: "Excuse me, I used it 100 times for good! Why can't I use it just once for me?"

Zack: "Because that's not what it's for, Ben! They're not playthings! These things are attached to us for a reason and we can't toy with them!"

Max: "And it's not how many times you use it, Ben, it's how you use it. Not once has Zack ever used for his personal gain."

Ben: "That's not true! He'd used it loads of times when neither you or Gwen were looking."

Gwen: "Is that true, Zack?"

Zack: "For your information, bro! But I only used the Ultimatrix for training purposes. I've been training with my aliens every chance I get so I can master them all. How do you think I knew that Swampfire could tank those shots from the purple hunter back in the mining town? Or how I knew I could control vines with my seeds? Day in and day out, I only practice. I know my aliens in and outside now, that includes the aliens I share with you. For example, did you know that Upgrade can fire a focused beam of energy from his eyes?"