S1 E2: Washington B.C.

(People watch in the city street as a building is engulfed in flames. Sirens blare in the distance.)

(Inside the building, A boy and his mother run to the door, but a piece of burning debris traps them in their room. They look around as pieces fall around them; eventually, the ceiling above them starts to cave in. They both shut their eyes and brace for it. Nothing happens.)

Young Boy: [slowly opens his eyes, seeing two beings standing in front of them] "...Who are you?"

(They see a being made of fire and a blue bug, holding the ceiling debris above their heads. One of them being Ben and the other being Zack.)

Heatblast: [grunts] "We're here to help."

Big Chill: "There's nothing to worry about."

(The duo throws away the debris and extends their hands; all the fire in the room gets absorbed by them. Ben turns around and motions the boy to come with them. The boy is less afraid to follow, than his mother. Ben looks to some stairs leading down.)

Heatblast: "This way!" [The stairs collapse.]

Big Chill: "We need to find another way out!" [He looks to a bared-up window.] "That way."

(Ben shoots a hole around the window. The people outside watch as a tornado of fire exits the hole and touches straight down to the ground. It disperses, and the pair of aliens, the boy, and the mother are all okay. The crowd gasps.)

Big Chill: "Phew. That was too close. Right, Heatblast... Heatblast?" [He looks to Ben waving at the crowd.]

Heatblast: "I'm sure you all want to thank me personally, but really it's all in a day's work for-" [noticing the kid holding three trading cards, gasps] "No way! A gold Sumo Slammer Card!"

Big Chill: "Hey, bro! Could you like focus on the task at hand?! There's still a building on fire!"

Heatblast: [He ignores Zack and continues focusing on the Gold Sumo Slammer Card.] "Where'd you get it? I've been looking all over for that!

Young Boy: "I-It was a prize inside a box of "Sumo-Smack Cereal"."

(The Rust Bucket pulls up and honks at Heatblast, with Gwen yelling out the window.)

Gwen: "Yo, Super-Doofus! The fire was just a diversion to cover up a jewelry store robbery. The bad guys are getting away!"

(Heatblast looks from Gwen, to the cards, and back to Gwen.)

Heatblast: "Er- I knew that." [He rushes toward the RV and gets inside. But Gwen notice Zack isn't coming.]

Gwen: "Aren't you coming, Frostbite~?"

Big Chill: "Go on without me! I have to put this fire away before it spread too quickly to the other buildings."

Gwen: "Alright! Catch up with us once you're done."

(They then drove off to go after the robbers as Zack turns back to the building behind him and goes to take the fire out.)

(Meanwhile, A car speeds through the city street, with two masked thieves inside. As Max drives the Rust Bucket behind them, he sniffs something burning and looks to the Pyronite sitting next to him.)

Max: "Knew I should've bought those asbestos seat covers when I had the chance."

Heatblast: "Sorry Grandpa, I can't help it. I'm hot..."

Gwen: [She blasts Heatblast with a fire extinguisher.] "Ugh. Ten superheroes on that stupid watch and you picked the one with the flaming butt?! I bet Zack's watch has way better aliens than yours."