🍋 Kelly Levin 🍋

(After leaving the Golden Gate Bridge to the authorities, Max and the kids decided to stay at a hotel for the night before they can hit the road. Zack can be seen sleeping alone in his own hotel room. Unbeknownst to him is that someone snuck in without making a sound and they walk up to the front of the bed before going under the blanket and crawl themselves to Zack's undies while he sleeps. This someone reveals to be Kelly Levin as she's excited to start her moment with Zack. She pulls down his undies, pulling his big, thick boner out in front of her, which surprised her.)

Kelly: "Wow~. You sure have a big one, handsome~. Bon appetite~." (opens her mouth and starts blowing Zack's boner)

(Zack whimpered and groaned in his sleep before his eyes jolted wide open as he felt something sensitive coming from under him and puts the blanket aside, revealing Kelly blowing Zack's boner.)

Zack: "K-Kelly?! W-what are you doing?!" (Kelly says something while blowing his dick) (Zack groans) "Don't try talking with your mouth full, please!"

Kelly: (Takes Zack's boner out of her mouth) (smiles) "Well, I thought since we're alone here, maybe I could show you a good time before Cass makes her move on you. So just relax and lemme suck you dry."

(She licks Zack's head of his boner before putting the whole length back in her mouth, which caused Zack to moan as Kelly licks all over the boner's head for a couple of times before Zack unloads his sperm in her mouth. After that, Kelly removes his boner out of her mouth and gives Zack a seductive smile.)

Kelly: "Now, I can see why Gwen likes to suck you dry in bed. Your seed is so damn good. Fishy, but good nonetheless. Now, it's time for the real deal." (Takes off her pjs to reveal her birthday suit and goes on top of Zack) "Are you ready, handsome?"

Zack: "Let's do this quietly. I don't want to wake up the others and see us like this."

Kelly: "No worries, babe. They won't hear us. Now, just let me put my pussy in and let's work our magic."

(Kelly opens her pussy before putting Zack's boner inside of it, making the two moaned silently. Kelly then starts moving her hips onto Zack's boner, feeling it going in deep into her womb so suddenly.)

Kelly: "Oh wow~! It feels so good~! I can feel your dick going deep into my womb all the way~! Take me handsome~! Make me yours~!"

(She continuously moves her hips onto Zack's manhood as she moans a little bit louder but Zack prevents her to by putting his hand all over her mouth. Kelly gives Zack an apology look as Zack releases her and starts thrusting himself into Kelly's insides, making her gasped in shock and excitement.)

Kelly: (In mind) 'Oh fuck(x3)! Zack's dick is totally messing me up! I'm going to break! Oh, Zack, give me more of your cock! Give me the best fuck of my life! Give it to me!'

(Zack continues to thrusts himself into Kelly's insides making her want to let out a loud moan but she prevents herself from waking up the others. Zack then demands Kelly to get on her back and she replies as Zack starts fucking her in a Missionary position with rapid speed and force.)

Zack: (Feels his limit is approaching) (clenches his teeth) "Oh, Kelly... I'm going to cum!"

Kelly: "Yes! Cum inside me, baby! Cum for me!"

(Zack makes one final thrust before he unloads his sperm inside Kelly's womb, making the girl moaned with pure joy and happiness.)

Afterwards...

(Everything is quiet as Zack and Kelly are seen laying and cuddling together in bed, smiling with satisfaction.)

Kelly: "I love you so much, babe."

Zack: "I love you too, Kelly."

(The episode ends with Zack bringing the blanket to cover under them and him and Kelly starts sleeping together while holding each other as everything fade to black.)

Episode cleared.

(A/N: Here's another lemon episode. For the next episode, I won't be doing Gwen 10 because that's another timeline of the franchise. But I'll be doing Grudge Match next, so stay tuned for that.)