🍋 Gwen Tennyson 🍋

(After the events of Tourist Trap, the quartet's RV had parked at a camping site for the night and Ben decided to roam around as XLR8 and Max was going to look for him.)

Max: "I'm going to find Ben and bring him back so we can get some sleep for the night. Gwen, why not you stay here and keep an eye on Zack."

Gwen: "You got it, Grandpa."

(Max then leaves the RV to go find Ben, leaving Gwen alone in the RV, which she seductively smiled as she turned over to the bathroom door and walked up to it.)

(Zack is currently taking a shower, cleaning himself for the night. He was fully naked and wet all over. He suddenly gets approached and hugged from behind by none other than Gwen, who snuck in the bathroom and also fully naked as well.)

Gwen: "Hey there, big boy~."

Zack: "O-oh! Hey, Gwen. What's up?"

Gwen: "Guess what. Grandpa left to go find dweeb, so we got the whole RV to ourselves. You know what that means, right?~" [She lowered her hand at Zack's boner and gently grips it, making the boy shook a little.]

Zack: "W-wait! Gwen, are you sure? What if-"

Gwen: "It'll be okay, I promise. I've learned some of these things before when I was in school and I wanted to give it a try with you for the first time if we're alone together. So, are you ready?"

Zack: "I-I guess so."

Gwen: "Great. Now pucker up, baby~!" [She kisses Zack on the lips and the two began making out passionately for a few seconds before turning it into an erotically style.]

(During the kiss session, the two fondled each other to turn themselves on. Zack was groping Gwen's breasts while Gwen was stroking Zack's boner as they moaned from the kiss. After their kiss was broken off, Gwen gets down on her knees and starts blowing Zack off by sucking his boner with her mouth, making the boy moaned with pleasure as he place his hands on her head.)

Zack: "Ooh wow, Gwen! That feels so good! H-how are you so good at this? It feels amazing!"

Gwen: "I've been watching a lot sex videos when I was alone in the RV and I can tell it's going pretty well." [She keeps slurping and sucking Zack off back and forth; thinking] "And I'm going to make you mine when I make you cum~."

(After minutes of sucking Zack off, Gwen paused for a moment and licks her lips, giving her bf a seductive smile. She then stood up before playfully push Zack onto the floor as she gets on top of him, ready for him to take her virginity.)

Gwen: "You ready, baby? I'm going in~."

Zack: "W-wait, Gwen! Are you still sure? Do we have condoms here or something we can use for protection?"

Gwen: "Don't worry, babe. I already took the pills. So, it's a safe day. Now get ready because I'm going in!"

(She squatted down and inserted Zack's boner inside her pussy, which caused her to moan with pleasure and excitement. After a moment, Gwen begin to move her hips onto Zack's boner as she rolled her eyes, feeling pressured by her crush's mighty 10-inch pelvis.)

Gwen: "Ooh yeah~! Oh, it feels so good and big~! Just the way I'd dreamt of~!" [Zack smiled as he place both his hands on her ass and gropes it.] "Oooh yes~! It's so good~! So good(x6)~! Give it to me, Zackie~!"

Zack: "You want it? You got it."

(After minutes, Gwen gets on all fours and moaning as Zack was banging her insides in a Doggy Style position. She become a moaning mess when Zack was pounding her insides like a pro and she had her tongue out, dripping saliva out of her.)

Gwen: "OH YES!!! FUCK YES(x7)!!! FUCK ME BABY!!! FUCK ME ZACK!!! I'M ALL YOURS!!! ALL YOURS COMPLETELY!!! TURN ME INTO A SLUT!!!"

(Zack naughtily goes in deep in Gwen's womb, making her gasped and moaned with excitement once again. Zack then went on pounding her with rapid speed and Gwen was starting to enjoy her time spending with her crush.)

Zack: "G-Gwen, I'm about ready to burst. You really want it?"

Gwen: "Hahh... Of course... I do..."

Zack: "Then... Here it... comes!"

(After minutes of pounding her insides, Zack finally released his load inside Gwen's womb as she climaxed at the same time as well, making the two couples hugged each other and yelled with pure happiness while the screen fade to white.)

(Later that night, we see Max had brought back Ben and when they went inside, they both saw Gwen and Zack already dressed in their pjs cleaned and sleeping together on Gwen's bed.)

Max: "Aw, would you look at that. Why not you take a shower and get ready for bed, Ben? I'm going to check the RV so we hit the road tomorrow."

Ben: "All right, Grandpa."

(As Max left to go check on the RV, Ben continues looking at the two before making a disgusted expression and go into the bathroom to take a shower.)

(Fade to black.)

Lemon cleared.