S2 E4: Framed

(We open up to show Max, the boys and the girls are standing in a very long line to a video game store.)

Gwen: "Ugh, we've been in this line for two hours, and it hasn't budged an inch!"

Ben: "Small price to pay for "Sumo Slammer 2.1"! I'd do anything to get this game!"

Zack: "I can't believe they released the exact same game with the only added feature of changing your character's color during the fight."

Cass: "How is that feature worth re-buying a game you already have? It can't possibly offer an advantage over the other player."

Ben: "You two don't know what you're talking about."

Zack: "But I know what game I'm getting."

Kelly: "Which one?"

Zack: "Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3. I heard it came out on Xbox 360 and I need to get it. Plus, maybe it'll help me get some new ideas for my aliens too."

Kelly: [Her and Zack shared a high-five.] "Nice."

Max: "You know, there's a nice air-conditioned bookstore over there. Maybe we can wait inside until this line thins out a bit."

Ben: "And lose our places in line? Not an option! You guys go. We'll meet you back at the RV once we have our games."

Max: [They get out of the line.] "Want us to pick up anything for you at the book store?"

Ben: "I'm on summer vacation. Why would I read anything?"

Zack: "Can you check and see if they have the latest of Marvel's Spider-Man series?"

Gwen: "Will do."

(Max and the girls left to the bookstore, leaving the boys to wait in line to get their games.)

Some Minutes Later...

(Zack and Ben finally reach the store and brought their games with Zack's cash, which Ben appreciates. Once returning to the RV, Ben immediately starts playing his new game.)

Zack: [chuckling] "You must be a 3-year-old if changing colors is a new experience for you, bro."

Ben: "Oh shut up and play your stupid superhero fighting game."

Zack: "First of all, it's not stupid. Second, I'm already playing it." [Shows him playing Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 on screen.] "And third, it's a lot more cooler than Sumo Slammers all the way."

Ben: "Oh, whatever. The only reason you don't like Sumo Slammers because you haven't played the first one. You think that it's too much for you."

Zack: "That's not true. I just don't feel like playing it."

A Couple of Hours Later...

(Max and the girls barge into the RV.)

Gwen: "Are you demented? Going alien just to get a stupid video game?!"

Zack/Ben: [Looks at Gwen; confused.] "What are you talking about?"

Gwen: "And you!"

(Gwen slaps Zack across the cheek.)

Zack: "Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

Gwen: "For letting your dweeb of a brother go on a berserk rampage like that!"

Cass: "You let Ben turn into Four Arms and ram several stores and cars on the street!"

Max: "I'm sure the boys have a good explanation. Don't you?"