S1 E11: A Small Problem

(Our heroes decide to cool off at large water park, featuring an enormous water slide.)

Ben: "Six stories of twists and turns!"

Gwen: "Hurtling down a 200 foot plunge!"

Zack: "At speeds of over 25 miles per hour!"

Kelly: "Then, splash down in a churning 300,000 gallon wave pool!"

Quintet: "You've entered The Riptide Rapids Zone!"

(The quintet then high-five and put on their water tracks before racing off to slide down the water slide. However, as they run pass the entrance, the employee stops Ben.)

Employee: "You're too short."

Ben: "WHAT are you talking about?"

(The employee points to a narwhale height meter with Ben being just under the height limit.)

Zack: "Ah really, dude. That's not fair."

Cass: "Yeah, let him in."

Employee: "Sorry, but rules are rules."

Gwen: "C'mon, guys. We'll catch up with Ben lately."

(Zack, Gwen, Kelly and Cass gets in line for the slide as Ben walks away and hides behind cover so he can turn into a certain alien that is tiny.)

Zack: "If this was based off age, Ben could definitely ride with us."

Cass: "It would be more fun."

Gwen: "Come on, guys, we're next."

(As the quartet sit down at the top of the water slide, Grey Matter can be seen sitting in between Kelly and Zack.)

Grey Matter: "Hey! Race you to the bottom!"

(They both slide down. Grey Matter yells with excitement as he slides through the tunnels. He then eventually splashes in the ending pool.)

Grey Matter: "Now, that rocked!"

(The quartet confronts Ben.)

Zack: "I knew you would do something like this. Using your watch to turn into Grey Matter and not get spotted by that employee... Pretty clever. A bit petty, but clever."

Gwen: "Even so, Grandpa's not going to like you going alien just to sneak on a ride!"

Grey Matter: "That's why I'm not going to tell him. In a few minutes, I'll be back to normal, and he'll never know, will he?"

Zack: "Guess again, genius. Don't forget, you're not the only one who's on the same playing field." [He holds his Ultimatrix up to prove his point.]

Cass: "Come on, guys. Let's dry off and get something to eat."

(As the kids get out of the pool to dry themselves, they hear Ben's scream their names and when they turn around, a man with brown hair and wearing glasses is running with Grey Matter in a cooler net.)

Zack: "Hey, you!"

(The man sees Zack and took off running with Grey Matter in a cooler. Zack chases after him with the girls following behind. They get out of the water park and saw the man drive away.)

Kelly: "Damnit! Where's he going with Ben?"

Max: "Don't worry, kids. We'll find him. Let's head back to the RV and follow him."

(The group are now driving down the road following the man and looking for Ben.)

Gwen: "OK, so if he's Grey Matter now, he'll just turn back into Ben...then go Four Arms or something and escape."