S1 E8: The Alliance

(Opening up at the gas station, Zack is helping Max clean the Rust Bucket while Gwen, Ben and Kelly are inside. As Ben, Gwen and Kelly exited the RV, Max wipes off some dust off the window with the words "Wash Me :(" written on it.)

Max: "Huh... Nice artwork, Ben!"

Ben: "You know, makes a statement."

(Suddenly, an armored car's back doors are blown off.)

Gwen: "No, THAT'S a statement!"

(The culprits are revealed to be three leather clad bikers with their helmets blocking their faces.)

Biker: "What are you looking at?"

(The Biker aims their energy rifle at the quintet and fired it. Luckily, Max pushes Ben out of the way while Zack pushes Gwen and Kelly out as well before the shot hits them. The brothers then activated their watches and transformed. Ben becomes Four Arms and Zack becomes Big Chill, surprising the bikers. After a brief battle, Ben has two of the bikers pinned against the armored car while Zack pinned their leader against the floor. But when it's revealed that the bikers are women, Ben hesitated.)

Four Arms: "Huh? You're...all women? Look, I don't wanna hurt you, but..."

Big Chill: "They're criminals, Ben. Doesn't matter."

(Out of nowhere, two black and red drones descend from the sky and start firing at the brothers, forcing them to release the bikers. Two of the bikers flee while the leader tries to attack Zack and Ben while they were distracted. However, Max stops her by throwing a tire at her. Enraged, she fires at Max causing the concrete overhang of the gas pumps to fall on top of Max, injuring him.)

Gwen: "Grandpa!"

(The brothers saw this and gasped as another drone comes by but Big Chill freezes it with his ice breath before grabbing and throwing it at the leader, knocking her out. The trio then quickly rush to Max's side.)

Kelly: "We need to get him to the hospital."

(Zack activated his Ultimatrix and changed from Big Chill to Jetray.)

Jetray: "I'll take him. Wait right here for me."

(Zack picks up Max and quickly rushes to the hospital while Ben and the girls here by the RV.)

(Later on, Zack returns to the Rust Bucket to tell Ben and the girls the good news.)

Gwen: "Well, what happened?"

Zack: "He suffered a severe concussion and he'll be out for several more hours. He also has several lacerations and a broken leg. But other than that, he'll be okay. Let's just give him some rest."

Gwen: [to Ben, who was relieved to hear that his grandpa will be okay] "You heard that, dude? Your old man will be fine. Just hang in there, okay?"

(Suddenly, someone bursts through the window of the RV and the kids saw a gang leader from before named Rojo.)

Rojo: "Give me the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix."

Ben: "You want them?"

Zack: "Then come and get 'em!"

(Both brothers transform, resulting in Ben becoming Heatblast and Zack becoming Swampfire.)

Heatblast: [to Zack] "If scissors cuts paper, fire melts rock, right?!"

Swampfire: "If it's not hot enough, let's bring the heat!"

Kelly: "Oh, wow! Zack's smokin' hot~!"

Gwen: "Yeah, tell me about it~."

(The brothers unleash a hellish torment of flames at the boulders, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything to Rojo.)

Heatblast: "It's not working!"

Swampfire: "Don't stop! Pour it on!"

(They unleash even more flames until the boulders started to melt, consuming Rojo in it.)

Heatblast: "Wow. It worked."

(Their victory was short lived when they were attacked by Rojo. Her sudden appearance catches the brothers and the girls off guard momentarily. But they soon repeated punishment from Rojo's attacks and Ben was forced out of his alien form, leaving Zack to face Rojo alone.)

(Thinking of an idea, Zack gets one as he smirked and activated the watch, transforming to Goop, catching Rojo by surprise. Zack then merges with her and inside her head, he meets something he was not expecting.)

Vilgax: "Listen to every word. Be afraid. You cannot run, you cannot hide from me. I will find you and when I do, I will retrieve the Omnitrix and the Ultimatrix. Then I will destroy your planet and your loved ones."

(Afterwards, Rojo was able to tear Zack off of her and toss him aside only to be once again laid upon by Ben. This gives Zack the time he needs to once again merge with Rojo and short circuit her armor and weapons, forcing her back to her human state.)

(Later, the police soon arrive and arrest Rojo and the next day, Max is discharged from the hospital.)

Max: "Ahh. It's good to get out of there and back on the road."

Gwen: "Hey, Zack. What happened back there in the parking lot?"

Kelly: "Yeah, it's like you were possessed."

Zack: "Oh, it's fine. I was just a little wigged out by melding with someone's mind is all."

Ben: "Yeah, that would be weird on me too."

(As the quartet got back on the RV, Zack stopped and looked up toward the sky, glaring.)

Zack: "I don't know who you are, but I can tell you're bad news to the whole world and if you want to fight, then I'll be ready. Me, my brother and my loved ones will be ready. Count on it." [walks back to the RV]

(Fade to black.)

Episode cleared.