S2 E7: Mechroid Prime

(Fade in to Zack exiting the store after picking up some groceries for the gang.)

Zack: "I think that's everything for me and the gang." [Looks up at the sky and sighs.] "What a beautiful peaceful this is. No aliens, no trouble, no deadly monster wrecking havoc. Something tells me everything is going to be a-okay."

(He suddenly hear an explosion nearby town and Zack facepalmed, grunting.)

Zack: "Me and my big mouth."

(Cut to a middle of town.)

(We see the World's Greatest Bounty Hunter, Samus Aran, battling against the Cunning God of Death, Ridley, who angrily roared at her and attack her with his tail. But Samus avoids the attack and shoots Ridley with her Arm Cannon, making the dragon more enraged.)

(Cut back to Zack, who arrived to see what's the situation is and watches Samus battling Ridley.)

Zack: "Whoa! That dragon looks huge and could even frightened the citizens real bad. And is that..." [gasps] "I don't believe it. That's Samus Aran, the World's Greatest Bounty! What on earth is she doing here?!" [He see's Samus now getting hurt badly by Ridley and she's down.] "No time to ask her that now. I better get over there and help her." [Gets out of hiding.]

(Ridley was about to kill Samus but he gets his head hit by a soda can and turns over to glare at Zack, who throw a soda can at him and standing bravery at the dragon.)

Zack: "Leave her alone, you monster!"

Samus: [She looks at Zack.] "What are you doing?! Get out of here! It's not safe!"

Zack: "And leave you alone with this dragon who's hellbent on killing you? I don't think so." [He see's the Ultimatrix is suddenly scanning Samus's Power Suit and the DNA has been planted in the watch.]

Ultimatrix: "DNA scanning complete. New alien unlocked. Would you wish to transform now?"

Zack: "It's hero time!" [He slams the watch and transforms into his new alien form, earning a shock and surprise look from Samus.]

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ben10/comments/r5p3ux/metroid_omniverse_by_kevin_t/?rdt=47387

Mechroid: "Mechroid!"

(Ridley glare daggers at Zack and roared at him before charging to him, going to attack him. But Zack simply dodges his attack and starts firing at the dragon with his Arm Cannon, hurting the dragon and making him furious as he took to the skies.)

Samus: [thoughts] 'Whoa. Who is that kid? Is he half human, half alien? No. It's probably that watch he's wearing. Could it be... the Ultimatrix?'

(Ridley tries to lend a hit at Zack by vomiting fireballs from his mouth but didn't have any luck since Zack evades everything he's throwing at him before performing a high jump and gets onboard Ridley's head. He then fires the dragon with his Arm Cannon more before hitting him with a Charge Beam, putting Ridley down.)

Mechroid: [He leaps off of Ridley and lands on the surface.] "You're finished, you monster."

(Ridley gets up fully damaged and roars at Mechroid before taking to the skies, flying away.)

(Zack then reverts to his Human form and turns to see Samus getting up and removing her helmet. He goes up to her and helps her get up.)

Zack: "Are you okay?"

Samus: "Y-yeah, I'm fine... So you must be the Bearer of the Ultimatrix, huh?"

Zack: "What's it to ya? Are you here to destroy it like Vilgax did?"

Samus: "So you met Vilgax, huh? Relax, kid, I'm not here to destroy it. Not like I was going to anyway since it's safe by the bearer from Vilgax. I take it that you know where the Omnitrix is?"

Zack: "My twin has it. He's my brother and he has the Omnitrix. It's both safe from us."

Samus: [nods] "Good." [She groans and calls in her spaceship. The ship comes in and lands.] "Do me a favor and get me to my ship so I can treat my wounds?"

(Zack nods and takes Samus to her spaceship.)

(Cut to Samus treating her wounds.)

Samus: [She looks at Zack, smiling.] "Thanks for the help back there."

Zack: "No problem. I just couldn't see you get killed by that monster." [He felt his phone going off and gets a text from Gwen.] "Oh, it's my girlfriend. Listen, I better get going. But will we see each other again?"

Samus: "Maybe. I got to protect the galaxy from that murderous bastard. So we may see each other again someday."

Zack: "Okay. Well, I'll see you later."

(He waves goodbye at Samus and walks away back to the gang with his groceries, leaving the blonde-haired woman alone to treat her wounds and prepared to leave Earth.)

Samus: [thoughts] 'What a brave kid. He surely is a hero. He'll do great things on this planet. I'm sure we'll meet again someday. Someday.'

(Samus takes her Gunship off to outer space, leaving Earth and everything fade to black.)

Episode cleared.