Chapter 17

(Riley and Lucas got home from school they were on the couch laying in each other's arms)

Riley:(was playing with Lucas's hair looking deep into his green eyes then she started crying)

Lucas:(was playing with a stein of her hair but stopped when he noticed she was crying) what's wrong

Riley:oh um, I just thought about how girls will react when they find out I'm dating you (lied) (she didn't want him to know the real reason she was crying was she was wording how long until he moves on to the next girl)

Lucas:oh princess, (hugged her tightly and she buried her face in his chest) don't worry about other people ok I love you

Riley:(lifted her head out of his chest) ok i believe you (fake smiled)

Lucas:good (leaned in to kiss her there lips were about to touch when maya and her uncle Josh walked through the door)

Maya Josh:hey guys

Josh:guess who's moving in!! (Excited smiled)

Lucas Riley: yay (They said Sarcastically)

Lucas:(mouths to Riley) follow my lead (she nods understanding) well I guess I better get home it's getting late (getting off the couch and heading to the door)

Riley:I'll walk you out (getting off the couch and following him she opens the door and closes the door behind her and Lucas)

Riley:(leaned against the door) what are we going to do?

Lucas:what do you mean?

Riley:(turned to look at him) I mean my uncle Josh is moving in and he's really overprotective of me he never wants me to date and I know he'll blow up if he finds out we're dating

Lucas:(put his arms around her she leaned her body against his and he swayed them slowly back and forth) don't worry we'll figure something out no one is taking my princess away from me (tightens his grip a little around her)

Riley:Lukey how are we gonna figure this out we won't have any time alone together

Lucas:like I said no one is taking you away from me and Lukey?

Riley:(blushed) um yeah it's my nickname for you it's stupid

Lucas:(removed his arms around her and turned her around so she was facing him) no I think it's cute (he smiles at her and pecks her lips)

Riley:(blushes) hey how about we go get some ice cream?

Lucas:no I have a better idea (smirks)

Riley:what?

Lucas:do you have Ice skates?

Riley:yeah

Lucas:just get them and meet me outside

Riley:ok (he kisses my lips real quick and leaves)

Riley:I think...I'm in love with Lucas friar

(Riley goes inside she makes sure maya or Josh aren't around she tiptoes quietly to her room she goes in her closet gets her blue ice skates and matching jacket goes in the living room grabs her phone and purse closes the door quietly behind her goes downstairs goes outside to see Lucas waiting for her)

Riley:(walks up to Lucas) hey I got my Skates so now are you gonna tell me where we're going?

Lucas:fine we're going Ice skating

Riley:really

Lucas:(nods)

Riley:yay thanks Lukey (jumps into his arms)