Chapter 14

Riley p.o.v

I just stood there shocked. and then I did something I didn't even know I was doing. I lifted my hand and slapped him across the face.

Lucas: WHAT THR HECK!

Riley: you deserved it, I know all about your plan to just date me then break my heart and I don't want to be your toy you can play with then throw away. so I'm going to date joe whether you like it or not. so do me a favor and stay out of my life. I mean it's not like it would matter, this was the plan right.

Lucas: you know, (steps closer to her) you will be mine I won't stop until your mine princess (walks away)

Ugh he can be so confusing sometimes. eh I don't have time for this I gotta get ready for my date with joe tonight. I Walk down the hall and head home.

(At home)

I'm in my room reading Romero and Juliet. and while I'm reading it I hear a pebble hit my window. I go over and see the last person I wanna see, Lucas. I ignore him and go back to reading. when I'm about to read the next page my window opens and Lucas climbs in my room.

Riley: how the heck did you open the window?

Lucas: found a stick and jammed it

Riley: whatever get out I have my date in 30 minutes

Lucas: yeah about that, I forbid you from going

Riley:(steps back a little in shock) excuse me

Lucas: yeah you heard me

Riley: man you are really a jerk, get out of my room right now (pointing to the window)

Lucas: but, (gets close to her face and creases her check) I love you

Riley:(smacks his hand away) if you really loved me you would be happy for me, now get out

Lucas: I want you to be mine

Riley: ugh fine you know what, (pulls him by the shirt and kisses him rough and then lets go After a minute)

Lucas:(in a daze)

Riley: there you got your kiss now you can say you dated me or kissed me or whatever now get out!!! (Pushes him out the window)

After he's gone I start getting ready. I'm wearing a jean jacket a crop top and shorts I hear my mom say "RILEY SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU!"

I hop down the stairs to see joe. 'that's weird I don't feel butterflies or anything?' I think to myself. I shake it off and walk up to joe.

Riley: hi joe

Joe: hi Rile you look beautiful

Riley:(blushes) thanks you look nice yourself

Joe: thanks so shall we go (puts out his hand)

Riley: we shall (giggles) (puts her hand in his)

That's weird no speak I think to myself

We go out to his car I get in he starts driving around when we come to a stop I look around and I realize we're at a club and it looks kinda scary I start getting scared why are we here I think to myself I turn to joe

Riley:(scared) um joe why are we here

Joe: relax Rile, (smirks) the night as just begun

He opens the door and we walk towards the club but when he's not looking I try to run away but he forcefully grips my arm really hard, so hard I whimper in pain and he drags me into the club. and to the back of the club. he slams me so hard against a wall I start crying from the pain. he attacks my lips so rough I think it's bruised now. he punches me in the stomach and I fall to the ground and I start blacking out from it. but before I totally black out I hear someone say "RILEY!" and the person stars beating joe up. and I'm certain the person that said my name is Lucas. that's the last thing I hear and then I'm unconscious.